Future Events Yamato’s chances of joining dictated by her power level

How does Yamato being the defacto second strongest on the crew affect her chances of joining?

• Increases her chances

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Doesn’t affect because Oda doesn’t care about power levels

Votes: 84 67.2%
  • Decreases her chances

Votes: 32 25.6%

• Total voters
Why is Zoro blocking the Yonkos combined attack dismissed like that? No matter how long he blocked it for, it's still very impressive. And more importantly, it fucked him up and only left him with enough strength for one last attack, yet he still managed to do decent damage all things considered. One could argue that Zoro could have clashed with Kaido like Yamato is doing right now if it wasn't for him sacrificing himself on the rooftop to save the others.

Don't ignore how Oda structured the fight, he needed a reason to send the Grandmaster to the live floor because it's too soon for him to behead the dragon & needed to give Luffy his 1v1 since he is the MC.

More seriously, you simply can't put Yamato above Zoro from what we've seen so far. Both Zoro and Yamato shined but in a different way. Nothing suggest Zoro is weaker than Yamato, at best you could put them equal. That said, we all know Zoro and Sanji are going to show some crazy stuff soon anyways, so why even bother? Monster trio > everyone else. It's not going to change
Yamatards are gonna be crying before Wano is over.

Also this poll is dogshit

Doesn’t matter. At the end of the day in the Strawhats, it will always go 1. Luffy 2. Zoro 3. Sanji. If Yamato joins, she’ll fit in below them, even if at the end of Wano we’re discussing whether Yamato is stronger or not (see all the Jinbei vs Sanji arguments there have been.)

Is Yamato stronger than Zoro? Personally, I don’t think so. I don’t think that Yamato has done anything in that fight that I wouldn’t expect Zoro to be able to do. And there’s the bonus circumstances of Yamato being Kaido’s son and Kaido wanting to make her Shogun, whereas he and Big Mom wanted to kill all the rooftop fighters. When Kaido really lost his temper at Yamato, we saw him really beat the shit out of her.

Is she stronger than Sanji? Right now, I would say so. Sanji has not proved himself against an opponent of Kaido‘s level, and even if I don’t think Kaido was putting all he had into the fight with Yamato until the end there, she has.

I think the bounties will be very illuminating at the end of the arc though. This should be a sort of clean slate for bounties, everyone fresh and up to date, everyone in the same arc, all their hidden backstories revealed, CP-0 watching everything. I think that’ll show how the World Gov (Oda) views everyone.

But okay prime Rayleigh is weaker than Oden lul.
Old Ray had the stamina issue but, aside from that, he is still a monster. A top tier swordsman who surely has mastered CoC haki for his attacks, has excellent observation and armament haki as well. He is someone who absolutely has the capabilites to end Kaido's life. I don't think he would win against a top tier in his prime like Kaido (or any other other primes top tier save for, maybe, Meme lol) but the level of respect and attention Kaido would give him would be on a whole other tier.

Prime Ray would probably be one of the strongest current top tiers.

Facts in manga > anime right?
Yes but the manga doesn’t say Oden is stronger than Rayleigh either

Also, the Anime team literally made an announcement they Asked Oda to give instructions on how to expand the Roger vs Whitebeard war

This is the only thing in recent anime history that the anime team literally said that they specifically consulted Oda to give them what to do to expand on a scene… This has never happened before when it comes to filler

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Old Ray had the stamina issue but, aside from that, he is still a monster. A top tier swordsman who surely has mastered CoC haki for his attacks, has excellent observation and armament haki as well. He is someone who absolutely has the capabilites to end Kaido's life. I don't think he would win against a top tier in his prime like Kaido (or any other other primes top tier save for, maybe, Meme lol) but the level of respect and attention Kaido would give him would be on a whole other tier.

Prime Ray would probably be one of the strongest current top tiers.
Agreed lol. People are really wanking the shit out of that one panel in chapter 1001 lol. If that was genuinely Kaido's top 5, it makes zero sense to add Oden and not have Meme, Garp or Rayleigh in it.

It's probably a list of the 5 pirates Kaido respects the most, for their strength, their character. But ofcourse we have idiots taking it out of context for their agendas and claim shit like "OdEn ToP 5, StRoNgEr ThAn GaRp AnD RaYLeiGh !!1!".

We literally have an example with Jinbe lol.
@ConquistadoR
Jimbei joined In Wano… And in Wano the arc is gonna end with Zoro and Sanji above Jimbei

If Yamato joins in Wano and the arc ends with Her stronger than Zoro, that will be the FIrst time this has ever happened in one piece history
Post automatically merged:

Jinbei vs Sanji arguments there have been
@Garp the Fist
These arguments don’t matter because Jimbei joined in Wano, when Sanji was stronger than him

there is no more argument around this. It’s over.

the arc doesn’t end with these types of arguments going on. Yamato jointing this arc means she’ll be definitely the second strongest or definitively NOT

Agreed lol. People are really wanking the shit out of that one panel in chapter 1001 lol. If that was genuinely Kaido's top 5, it makes zero sense to add Oden and not have Meme, Garp or Rayleigh in it.

It's probably a list of the 5 pirates Kaido respects the most, for their strength, their character. But ofcourse we have idiots taking it out of context for their agendas and claim shit like "OdEn ToP 5, StRoNgEr ThAn GaRp AnD RaYLeiGh !!1!".
Of course that top 5 was never meant to be intepreted as "these are the five strongest people in the verse with Kaido" tier list.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Jimbei joined In Wano… And in Wano the arc is gonna end with Zoro and Sanji above Jimbei

If Yamato joins in Wano and the arc ends with Her stronger than Zoro, that will be the FIrst time this has ever happened in one piece history
He joined the crew for battle in Wano, yeah. He clearly became a Strawhat in WCI though. We even have a pretty iconic panel of Luffy telling Jinbe that he's his captain now. It doesn't get more clearer that.

Yamato being stronger than Zoro (highly debatable) and/or Sanji at the EoW doesn't matter cuz Oda will make sure that both of them surpass her and are clearly the #2 & #3 of the Strawhats. He didn't replace the monster trio when Franky fought together with them at Enies Lobby, he didn't do it when Jinbe joined. There's no reason to believe he'll do it post Wano.

Actually, she can be 2nd strongest if she ends up stronger than Luffy which isnt hard at all.
She has outdone him in every possible way. Now if Sanji ends up stronger than Luffy too...
...Luffy will be unique by having 3 monster commanders who are stronger than the captain.
Every possible way except the one that actually counts

He joined the crew for battle in Wano, yeah
This is all that matters. Jimbei never even featured in the Strawhat color pages until he joined the actual crew this arc

this is all that matters

the Vivre cards that come out after Wano with Yamato in the crew will have “Yamato is the second strongest Strawhat”

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This is all that matters. Jimbei never even featured in the Strawhat color pages until he joined the actual crew this arc

this is all that matters

the Vivre cards that come out after Wano with Yamato in the crew will have “Yamato is the second strongest Strawhat”
You do realize that if Oda drew Jinbe in a Strawhat Colour Page it literally spoils him arriving at Wano?

The only thing that matters is this.

Oda made it very clear about whether Jinbe is a strawhat or not with this.

And nope, the arc hasnt ended yet. Zoro might very well be stronger than Yamato. Wait until the arc ends.

You do realize that if Oda drew Jinbe in a Strawhat Colour Page it literally spoils him arriving at Wano?
You said he joined the crew in WCI. What’s wrong? Why not show him in the color spread immediately after the chapter WCI before Wano even starts… what will spoil Wano if he appears in the color spread?

Zoro might very well be stronger than Yamato.
With what? Beating King? Who gives a fuck about beating King? King can’t do half the shit Yamato did

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You said he joined the crew in WCI.
nope. i said he became a strawhat in wci. he met and joined with the crew at wano ofcourse.

What’s wrong? Why not show him in the color spread immediately after the chapter WCI before Wano even starts… what will spoil Wano if he appears in the color spread?
because there was this huge possibility of jinbe dying and not coming to wano?
:kaidowhat:

You said he joined the crew in WCI. What’s wrong? Why not show him in the color spread immediately after the chapter WCI before Wano even starts… what will spoil Wano if he appears in the color spread?

With what? Beating King? Who gives a fuck about beating King? King can’t do half the shit Yamato did
What did yamato in the end? Barely made a scratch on kaido.

Zoro left kaido shook and scarred. Even the latter was pleading him to join his crew so that he can conquer the world.

:shame::hapnoel:

Was there a chance that some strawhats died as they were confronted by Big mom ship I dressrosa… He half of the crew that went to Zou,.. Was there a chance that one of them died when we don’t see them for the rest of Dressrosa and Zou even starts with Oda teasing us that Sanji died or someshit

is this what you mean? Why the fuck was Sanji and every other Strawhat in the fuckin color spreads ALL THROUGHOUT Dressrosa if there was a chance one of them died? Huh? So was Oda spoiling us that Sanji wasn’t dead simply because he was in color spreads? Then why did Oda bother with teasing us for half of all of Zou that something had happened? Shouldn’t Oda know “ Sanji is in a color spread so I’m wasting my time teasing that he died”

right?

come the fuck on.

you still haven’t even answered how Zoro has any chance of showing he is stronger than Yamato when all he is doing is fighting a YC1 and Yamato is miles above YC1s

What did yamato in the end? Barely made a scratch on kaido.

Zoro left kaido shook and scarred. Even the latter was pleading him to join his crew so that he can conquer the world.

:shame::hapnoel:
@Quert001
What Yamato did is show she is MILES above King who Zoro is struggling with.

She will in all likelihood join and I'm curious to find out how Oda will move the power level scale inside the crew assuming he would.

I think the M3 concept doesn't necessarily have to be strictly power level oriented, no one ever dictated that. On the other hand Zoro and Sanji were defined as the wings of the PK which is a strong portrayal but then again this doesn't mean they stand below Luffy PL wise but probably just that they are the strongest ones who work for him. Maybe Sanji's genetic modification will tell us more.

Some of you are either delusinal or weird, yamato did basically what luffy did in the roof and maybe even better so far but you put luffy above zoro and not yamato above zoro ? if your measure of strenght is a scar then zoro should be stronger then luffy and maybe shanks and whitebeard becasue they fought kaido and they didnt scar him.