What Are You Eating Thread

This thread turned into protein shake ads
Yeah i'm trying to be consistent in weight and strength training so i try to bring my diet pattern to align with it lol. Spent so many years eating junk food like biscuits, bread, chips couch potato style had destroyed my stamina etc:josad:

B

Ballel

Yeah i'm trying to be consistent in weight and strength training so i try to bring my diet pattern to align with it lol. Spent so many years eating junk food like biscuits, bread, chips couch potato style had destroyed my stamina etc:josad:
Protein shakes taste like literal paper or some shit tho.
I prefer eating food that normally contains protein. I still have that protein powder here after not touching it for months, I just can't swallow it🀒

Wow what a reply, thanks a lot. Actually i asked about protein drinks since i have a more basic problem: instead of lack of protein, i suffer from bad habit of eating whatever junk food biscuits or chips or breads in my house when i work in front of laptop or zoom meeting whatever. This bad habit of me wanting some flavor in my mouth when i cant be physically active is the main problem, and i find protein drinks/milk to be satisfying since it provides the texture and also fullness, it helps a lot.

Also when i eat a boiled egg i try to eat the white only but i'm confused on what to do with the yolk lol so i tend to eat it rather than throw it away.

Yeah the Optimum Nutrition is also among the best product i search online as post-workout alongside Legion Whey+ and Pro Jym Ultra Premium, the price are similar to each other so i'm still considering whether i should pick one between those as a complement or just stick to regular protein diet as workout diet without those drinks
People often avoid dieting because they believe it means to remove certain junk foods altogether. In reality, this is something you don't have to do but instead you can cut a portion of that junk food out.

So instead of completely removing chips from your diet, you can eat 80% of it and then gradually decrease little by little every week or two. Just take it one step at a time. :fransuper:

Omigod omigod i know this food, visited the country back then. It was godlike! Especially the chicken with red spicy oily sauce? like chili pepper sauce but the texture is rougher and felt like you chew real spice or oily grains/seeds? It's definitely the best food ever. Is that spicy red chicken famous there?

Omigod omigod i know this food, visited the country back then. It was godlike! Especially the chicken with red spicy oily sauce? like chili pepper sauce but the texture is rougher and felt like you chew real spice or oily grains/seeds? It's definitely the best food ever. Is that spicy red chicken famous there?
oh that red spicy sauce called sambal, the chili was grounded with another spices like garlic etc then your fried it or you can just pour the hot oil on top of that.

well, i can say almost nobody here can not eat without sambal lmao so yes that red chicken thing is pretty famous. glad you like it tho..

oh that red spicy sauce called sambal, the chili was grounded with another spices like garlic etc then your fried it or you can just pour the hot oil on top of that.

well, i can say almost nobody here can not eat without sambal lmao so yes that red chicken thing is pretty famous. glad you like it tho..
I googled "nasi padang red chicken" and found many pic containing the dish but this kind of chicken is what represents that one supreme dish the most.

Welp just thinking of this chicken had made my weight go up to 10 pounds lol

I googled "nasi padang red chicken" and found many pic containing the dish but this kind of chicken is what represents that one supreme dish the most.

Welp just thinking of this chicken had made my weight go up to 10 pounds lol
oh that is "ayam balado" or "spicy chicken" lmao you should try "beef rendang" too next time you visited this country, that was the number one world best food CNN version