Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Since King is known as a sadist I can see Zoro taking a good amount of damage from him.

When the Mink medicine wears off he will feel double the pain from hakai but his injuries from King won't be healed?
Recover time already passed,
Zoro has been in the dojo since he was a Child,but the anime showed us that Zoro was looking for dojos at that age i wonder how toei will fix this if we get full zoro backstory:bamathink:
Filler episodes
:willsmith:

zoro better have a fight with shanks (doesn't have to be a serious battle) just to test his level before the real challenge aka mihawk :finally:

this is the kind of thing that make so much sense but knowing oda we always have to hope that zoro is not nerfed (obviously mink's drug in this case) or unable to fight at that moment for another reason ... it's getting boring

Last edited:
Do you guys think this Shimotsuki stuff would link to ZKK? Because in SBS 92, Oda said Zoro being a Shimotsuki won't be a big plotline.

Source: https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_92
(It's under chapter 926)

Just wanna know your thoughts.
couldnt find, did you mean about this?

D: Odacchi!! A question!! Several characters have appeared with the name Shimotsuki, including Shimotsuki Yasuie, Shimotsuki Ryuma, Shimotsuki Kozaburo and Shimotsuki Ushimaru, but is there a connection with the place Zoro grew up in that bears that exact name, Shimotsuki Village, and Zoro's teacher Koushirou? So given how Zoro said he was taught the term "Sunacchi" by a geezer in his village and how in Volume 92's SBS you revealed how some came to the East Blue, it's starting to make sense! P.N. Yu-kun
O:
Ah, yes. You might have to follow very closely to picture this, but...let me explain! It all starts with Shimotsuki Kozaburo (swordsmith and swordsman)

1. He forges the "Enma" and bestows it to the heir of the Kozuki Family, Oden.
  2. 55 years ago, he sets out to sea!
  3. He and the samurai of Wano have a grand adventure!!
  4. They make landfall in a certain place in the East Blue.
  5. They save the locals from mountain bandits.
  6. They teach the villagers the way of the sword, who become enamored with swordplay.
  7. They decide to settle there, founding Shimotsuki Village.
  8. His son, Koushirou, is born.
  9. His granddaughter, Kuina, is born.
To put it in other words, who Zoro meant by "a geezer in his village" that he met was actually grandpa Shimotsuki Kozaburo-san himself, who comes from the Wano Country. Oh? Then could that mean...Zoro's lineage...?! Well, the story of Shimotsuki Kozaburo, the samurai who founded Shimotsuki Village, is all I'm willing to share today!

"that he met was actually grandpa Shimotsuki Kozaburo-san, ":catsweat:

haha get ready for Flashbacks

Last edited: