News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Queen vivre card info from Reddit:

- queen is first mate of kaidou, ever since they met many years ago in a prison of wg, they escaped together and decided to start their crew, the beast pirates
- queen is said to be strongest from the crew after kaidou
- queen is so powerful, even king fears him
- queen is famous for fighting mihawk and admirals in the past
:seriously:

Know this is a weird question, but could people get together all the high quality images of vivre cards of the beast pirates into one place? Like, the cards themselves?

I want to do something with them.

That would be appreciated thanks.

- queen is first mate of kaidou, ever since they met many years ago in a prison of wg, they escaped together and decided to start their crew, the beast pirates
Sanji fans are so şad

That’s the biggest problem with some Sanji fans. They’re not happy with Sanji and his opponents. Because of that they try to create a Zoro 2.0.
I‘m saying it again, that’s only the case with some Sanji fans. They are Sanji‘s biggest hater

Know this is a weird question, but could people get together all the high quality images of vivre cards of the beast pirates into one place? Like, the cards themselves?

I want to do something with them.

That would be appreciated thanks.
I haven't seen Apoo's vivre card or any important translation about his connection to Numbers. I was wondering about this.

Queen hype :funky:

That’s the biggest problem with some Sanji fans. They’re not happy with Sanji and his opponents. Because of that they try to create a Zoro 2.0.
I‘m saying it again, that’s only the case with some Sanji fans. They are Sanji‘s biggest hater
Funny how serious you get about a joke comment lmao
And no, nobody wants Sanji to be a Zoro 2.0, who wants Sanji, one of the best written character in this series, to turn into a plain written and boring character? lol
That is the headcanon of Zorofans - you are the only ones who claim that Sanjifans want Sanji to be like Zoro - no Sanjifan wants that. If they would want that they would be Zorofans and not Sanjifans. Stop living in your dream world.

And what had his comment to do with Zoro in the first place lol?

Last edited:
Funny how serious you get about a joke comment lmao
And no, nobody wants Sanji to be a Zoro 2.0, who wants Sanji, one of the best written character in this series, to turn into a plain written and boring character? lol
That is the headcanon of Zorofans - you are the only ones who claim that Sanjifans want Sanji to be like Zoro - no Sanjifan wants that. If they would want that they would be Zorofans and not Sanjifans. Stop living in your dream world.

And what had his comment to do with Zoro in the first place lol?
Good now never say sanji and Zoro near each ever again :zosmug: