Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I was talking about this:

D: In Ch. 909, was the carpenter boss that appeared in Wano the same one that was introduced in the Volume 7 SBS, Minatoma-san? P.N. Yacchi

O: Yes he is!! Back then, he was fixing the broken door to the bar in Foosha Village. He was introduced as Carpenter Minatomo-san, exclaiming "Who did this!?". And now, he somehow ended up in the New World in the closed bordered country of Wano! Isn't that weird!? That's right, they actually aren't the same person! They have the same last name because they're related by blood. The fact of the matter is, a ship from Wano reached East Blue a few decades ago.

One of the descendants of someone on that ship is a person that everybody is familiar with...

This part might be featured later in the main story so I won't mention any more than that. It isn't going to be a major plot line, it will just be a minor story.
i honestly think oda was just downplaying it but its gonna be huge just like with the chapter of ushimaru mr so and so or nobody important but obviously he will be later lol and imo with the way its headed unless oda pull some super plot twist zoro is literally being set up to be a daimyo of wano lol thats no small matter well at least to me it isn't

Greg implied that Kozaburo left Wano with a reason. He probably had the duty to protect someone. Kozaburo left Wano ~50 years ago -> Ushimaru can’t be his father. He’s maybe his uncle
Ushimaru
is direct decedent of ryuma

hmm unless of ushimaru has brother like kozaboro
--
also it's strange that kozaboro left 50 years ago fro reason ?!
what could that be?!
is it releated to korozomi ?!

Yes that’s also an option but maybe his sister is Zoro‘s mother or grandmother. Zoro has the family name of his father, who’s not a Shimotsuki.
Oda can go many ways

hmm yep roronoa has to have meaning even if just he took from someone adopted him .
but yeah i prefer that his father is alive and not from wano
----------
shimutsuki village is strong one compared to other island in EB (cuz it have koshiro and his father )
so it's less possible for tragedy death for his father or mother by pirates , bandits etc.

so maybe his father is alive somewhere in the world
but who is he ?! and does zoro knows him ?