Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
true that but the potential is there and thats what oda may play with lol we dont know what route he will fully take this, zoro being important enough to even be considered a shogun is enough for me even him being a daimyo of wano is enough for me lol u ofcourse may differ
why i see daimyo position has no more importance .
cuz wano is gone people and land .
only the title that still hold some value is shogun .
rigno is destroyed so it's people .

zoro inheriting daimyo title doesn't add anything at all .

even if he become a shogun , it really has no value , for zoro .

zoro needs to do something make not only the samurai but the whole world acknowledge him
while momo he needs to something to make wano pepole acknowledge him as true hier to oden .

Zolo

Cope Doctor

zoro needs to do something make not only the samurai but the whole world acknowledge him
while momo he needs to something to make wano pepole acknowledge him as true hier to oden .
Wing of the pirate king and WSS

hmm yep roronoa has to have meaning even if just he took from someone adopted him .
but yeah i prefer that his father is alive and not from wano
----------
shimutsuki village is strong one compared to other island in EB (cuz it have koshiro and his father )
so it's less possible for tragedy death for his father or mother by pirates , bandits etc.

so maybe his father is alive somewhere in the world
but who is he ?! and does zoro knows him ?
Maybe it’s Greenbull. We haven’t seen his design. Why is Oda hiding his face? Maybe Akainu will send Greenbull to Wano

zoro=zkk
momo=carrying onigashima on his back possibly slaying orochi

skies the limit

I think the conections between Ushimaru and Greenbull are quite high to just ignore

Ushi = Bull

Zoro has been associated with Green all this time

Ushimaru using the Green Bull cloak

We haven't seen his death yet

and both Luffy's dad and Sanji's dad were alive, so i think it's not that dumb of a theory

and having both Fujitora and Greenbull, two admiral level fighters, just come out of nowhere from the time skip, it makes sense that the only place they could be from is Wano, since there's no info that comes out from that place

and also Fujitora and Greenbull are quite close / paired up

I like the theory that both Greenbull is Ushimaru and that Fujitora is another one of the previous Daimyos from Wano

I think the conections between Ushimaru and Green Bull are quite high to just ignore

Ushi = Bull

Zoro has been associated with Green all this time

Ushimaru using the Green Bull cloak

We haven't seen his death yet

and both Luffy's dad and Sanji's dad were alive, so i think it's not that dumb of a theory

and having both Fujitora and Greenbull, two admiral level fighters, just come out of nowhere from the time skip, it makes sense that the only place they could be from is Wano, since there's no info that comes out from that place

and also Fujitora and Greenbull are quite close / paired up

I like the theory that both Greenbull is Ushimaru and that Fujitora is another one of the previous Daimyos from Wano
thats Morj theory atleast give the loser his credit

oh yeah, let's not forget the first words that come out of Ushimaru's mouth is how he has been fasting for 3 years

when we first meet Zoro, he is also fasting for a few days because of his situation in Shells Town

and we have been hearing "Samurai don't feel hunger" the whole fucking Wano arc
Post automatically merged:

thats Morj theory atleast give the loser his credit
Morj made a video on it? i haven't watched it

like, seriously

i haven't been a watcher of Morj since a long ass time

if this theory is his, than i can agree with it at least

i don't know if it will happen tho

That's fan art, that's people assuming what he looks like from his shadow, that's it :kayneshrug:

do you remember how Kaido's shadow was back in the day? he looks nothing like it
Pick to choose
I don't think ryukugu is his dad or related with him
My theory:Ushimaru is zoro's grandpa his daughter left the country 55 years ago and she met a roronoa and probably roronoas were some kind of "demon people" where zoro inherited that from them