Anime & Manga Healthy Zoro almost oneshoted a Yonko?

Did Zoro almost oneshot Kaido at the CH.1002?

• Yes, it was a Killing blow (ZKK)

• No, It will cut his body into half

• Arc cant end this quick, it need to be missed - Oda

• Zoro lol diffed Dragon kaido

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hiryu kaen / Flying dragon Blaze

healthy Zoro capable to Kill the kaido since chapter 1002

Zoro's Tatsumaki: no warns for dodge

Dragon twister/Tatsumaki cuts kaido and make him
bleed/scream/Made him Fall to the ground but Bigmom didnt yelled to dodge

Hiryu kaen: 2 yonkos almost shit their pants and scared tf outta of it

Then hiryu kaen need to be dodge and also bigmom and kaido together shit their pants and dodged like a Bitch unlike The Dragon Twister which already can Cuts kaido and make him bleed

Dragon Twister - Can cut kaido, Make Him Bleed,Scream, Fall to the ground, Forced kaido transforming into the hybrid form

Then what Hiryu kaen can Do that Need to be Dodged Unlike The Dragon twister?

So Hyru kaen can do beyond level of dragon twister that scared 2 yonko's and made 2 yonkos dodge like fodders then also one yonko need to Yell to dodge other Yonko

the Dragon twister already Cut kaido, make him bleed, Fall to the ground < What else stronger than cut, Made him Bleed? yes, slicing his neck

If Bigmom werent There Kaido Already dead by Healthy Zoro

Arc Cant end so soon and this is Missed hit coming in Round 2 - The ZKK shot

When Zoro kill kaido by Hyru kaen, Its saying Healthy Zoro already Yonko level Since chapter 1000

Its Sad that Luffy (MC) and Yamato,Momk 3v1 Extrm diff dragon kaido that Zoro already neg diffed and Capable to Oneshot since chapter 1002,

And There will be never Some as "Healthy Zoro" in Wano, He already nerfed for One more arc
The Mink Medicine Only Regenarte his Body, Not his stamina, Marco can recover himself but cant recover stamina then he got Fucked by base king and now he sleeps lol

and Kings defeat Already written in the Book
its Like:
Zoro/Kaido/Bigmom vs King/Luffy/Law,Kid
Healthy Zoro >=< Yonko tier
example how he neg diffed bigmom and can blitzed her while having broken bones

Tell what you think, Isnt it almost a Oneshot?

Last edited:
I am not sure if Dragon Blaze could have one shotted him, but I am sure it would have made him a much bigger scar than Oden did. And Kaidos health would be only 30% after that attack hitting him. Zoro should use it either as a finisher or Ashura in full health instead.

I am not sure if Dragon Blaze could have one shotted him, but I am sure it would have made him a much bigger scar than Oden did. And Kaidos health would be only 30% after that attack hitting him. Zoro should use it either as a finisher or Ashura in full health instead.
Mm in your opinion, What could be the ZKK shot if it cant one shot him

Sure the theme would fit killing a dragon. But is ZKK about killing a dragon or killing an oni though?
Dragon = Kaido
Oni = Kaidos Race
:pepelit:
Post automatically merged:

New day, new dumb thread from the same user, and of course unlike @minamoto threads his thread stays open :risitavirus:
cope hard mf you are the same user who said zoro wont reach rooftop then Trollin here lmao gtfo :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Hope you will get banned soon
Why did i made You cry :risitasad:
Dont blame me , blame oda or drop the one piece

Fully healed post roof top Zoro cannot one shot King even with a sneak attack. You won't even convince a 3 year old kid to believe he can one shot Kaido

Fully healed post roof top Zoro cannot one shot King even with a sneak attack. You won't even convince a 3 year old kid to believe he can one shot Kaido
Who tf Said full healed?
This is nerfed zoro in the livefloor who got fixed his broken bones, Medicine not Healing stamina
marco can heal himself but can get his stamina back then he got fucked up now izo carrying him

This is still Nerfed zoro who just got his Broken fixed

so Go find better one Kid