Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Although Kochou is supposed to be a underhanded git too so who knows, we might get a scenario where both sides attempt to be even dirtier than the other. Lol.

j was hoping that kosho pull something thia chapter
cuz last one he was not shaken at all
now he even analysed kanki move.

also the part when his generals were hyping him abot the pain he knows etc.

and will be defeated like this even if it was great plan from kanki.
he has to show something at least to justify the gg title.
Post automatically merged:

I fear that Hara just lets Kochou get bodied in the next following chapters.
:josad:
i hope not
he got hyped earlier without doing nothing yet.

i hope all that hype not be just to false hype

Summary by Jeeswag from TKC

Kochou HQ:
The Kochou HQ is continuously being attacked by Kanki's soldiers and the number of soldiers aren't ending. Zenou's unit appears and one of Kanki's soldiers say they didn't know he was in hiding as well. The Kochou soldiers are trying to rally but are being beaten down by Zenou.

Kochou's HQ gets a report saying they're being attacked from everywhere and that what started as a small unit became about 1000 soldiers with more appearing. The Kochou soldiers wonder if the HQ will be okay since they have about 3000 soldiers left to defend it. They think about recalling the troops from their right but don't know if they'll make it on time since they're also engaged with the Qin left. As one soldier is freaking out about how they went from the hunters to the hunted Kochou takes their attention as he looks at the tabletop and realizes what strategy Kanki utilized. Kochou says they mistook Kanki's soldiers' numbers from the middle of the war. When one soldiers says they didn't do anything like counting the fire pits Kochou says it was the eyes of those in the front line that led to this mistake. That they mistook the numbers because of those retreating and giving up from Kanki's side. He believes that the ones who ran away truly ran away but among the number of soldiers who ran and those who remained also existed those who hid. They probably mixed themselves in with those running away and as the Kochou army kept giving chase they remained hidden until the Kochou army moved past them enough. When Kochou's soldiers wonder how they let 1000 soldiers remain hidden they realize if those soldiers were hidden in 10s or 100s then it's perfectly reasonable for them to slip thru when they were giving chase to about what they believed were 10,000. They most likely dug a hole or hid among the dead.

Kochou says if they kept the 5,000 soldiers still in the center then it wouldn't have been an issue but because the enemy moved past Eikyuu they had no choice but to move the 5,000 to the right, giving Kanki's soldiers the chance to move forward. They find it hard to believe that the taking of Eikyuu was what this whole plan relied on and wonder since when Kanki decided to take this approach and if the 10,000 retreating was part of his plan. Kochou doesn't know exactly when since those soldiers were sincerely retreating. No matter who they tortured they truly didn't know anything, however Kanki probably knew that those 10,000 would run away. He knew that if the 240,000 from Kochou's army faced the 80,000 from Kanki's army then it would turn out like this. That's why Kanki began this battle. It might have been when Kochou decided to come his way from the middle or when he decided to move forward past the Ousen army. Either way Kanki was thinking of taking Kochou's head like this from the beginning.

As his soldiers stand in shock a soldier comes in asking Kochou to retreat. The soldier says the Kanki army has gotten to the second line of defense but if those in the HQ escapes then it will be their victory. They think that running towards the 5,000 on their right would be the best choice but fears Kanki would think of it and fears Kanki could have sent soldiers there too. Kochou says they will go in the opposite direction and head left. As they begin running left Kanki appears before them.

No break next week!

hmm
so kosho was trying to escape

i am disappointed now i thought he have something up to his slave cuz of his clam face
but it turns out he is just dancing in kanki hands

WAN WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

No clue what is going on but kan ki is better than Ousen

Kanki always make it look too easy.

Good hype for commencement of Qin 6.
Been a long time since, saw you here. Welcome back pal.:cheers:
Kochou says if they kept the 5,000 soldiers still in the center then it wouldn't have been an issue but because the enemy moved past Eikyuu they had no choice but to move the 5,000 to the right, giving Kanki's soldiers the chance to move forward. They find it hard to believe that the taking of Eikyuu was what this whole plan relied on and wonder since when Kanki decided to take this approach and if the 10,000 retreating was part of his plan. Kochou doesn't know exactly when since those soldiers were sincerely retreating. No matter who they tortured they truly didn't know anything, however Kanki probably knew that those 10,000 would run away. He knew that if the 240,000 from Kochou's army faced the 80,000 from Kanki's army then it would turn out like this. That's why Kanki began this battle. It might have been when Kochou decided to come his way from the middle or when he decided to move forward past the Ousen army. Either way Kanki was thinking of taking Kochou's head like this from the beginning.
:smart: live image of Kanki's brain functioning. Haven't seen the raw chapter but is Kanki gonna Akakin Kochou next chapter..???:laughmoji:

Kanki always comes with blizzard plan . Let's assume Kouchou had intercepted his plan midway..What would have happened ?
Is Kanki capable of to change his original plan ! I think
Riboku gonna exposed his secret plan.

Man Kouchou is an idiot he should have started to wonder why Kanki did participate this battle he was arrogant and stupid
No general would willingly go for a suicide mission if its not necessary

Kouchou number advantage become his disadvantage Kanki sneaked past his army used Shins breakthrough as the small friction to appear and now he is going to conquer Kochou even though he is outnumbered 1/3

I donkt think Kouchou will survive this

kosho is disappointed
Lol he is not disappointing its just Kanki who took a huge gamble while disbanding his army if this would go wrong he would lose his whole army
Rip
Ouki was able to find out about an entire hidden army based on nothing
I guess this is the diffrence between the Goats and wannabe's
Let's see how your pain helps you out dead man
Biggest L in the last 200 chapters
I think Kanki>Ouki
Ouki is good at classic warfare but Kanki is unorthodox not even Ousen could pull out this strategy only a mountain bandit
Kanki had advantage because he was at his element Kochou prob faced the best guerilla general of that time

But wasn’t Ousen the one who explained this tactic to us? Lol
He understood it but he would never dare to do something like that
Also at first he said he didnt know what Kanki was planning afterward he understood recently in 691 before that he was clueless
Kanki did plan it from the beginning thats why he wanted Shin he know he needs someone who can breakthrough so the HQ needs to send

This statement is extremely bold and veeery situanional depending on the terrain the war is taking place.
Yeah definitely in mountain range Kanki would sweep him in solid ground I dont know