Is Paying for Sex really a bad thing???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some dudes think it more impressive to get her with your game than paying i don't think so it not they fault the girl want be stubborn and don't give up it easy then they mention money then the girl say yes also even if you don't pay you will do it on dates just to charm her to get the pussy anyway so that even more money spent lmao unless you think you so good you bang after the second or third date

What yall thoughts?

Some dudes think it more impressive to get her with your game than paying i don't think so it not they fault the girl want be stubborn and don't give up it easy then they mention money then the girl say yes also even if you don't pay you will do it on dates just to charm her to get the pussy anyway so that even more money spent lmao unless you think you so good you bang after the second or third date

What yall thoughts?
Sex without romance or friendship or that flirty feeling is like much duller and much less exciting imo. I cant even imagine how i can be interested in something like that, sorry. I've met local prostitute in my town and i'm genuinely frightened by their way of staring and approaching. I have better prospect fighting thugs until i'm bruised or wounded etc, compared to that experience. Without natural interaction and that banter and friendly talk between boi and girl, i don't find sex amusing.

Last edited:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I support legitimate sex work; never patronized a prostitute myself, but it’s no skin off my ass if a girl wants to make money with her body. Human trafficking needs to be stopped, but as long as all parties consent and understand the terms of the transaction, there are worse things than paying to get it wet :kayneshrug:
Legalise prostitutuon
Give medical care
Tax it
Income galore

in some cases, some women has no much choice to have a better job because of their unlucky circumstances such as social class and educational problem.

so yeah, as long as it is concensual and its not human trafficing then its not bad.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I have never nor will I ever pay for sex Lmaoooo, it’s women outchea giving up tha yams cause you kan make em laugh and don’t treat em like shit. So why would you pay for it?

Hell I done seen some “Cornball” ass ***** with fine ass women lol, so again why pay?
I literally didnt understand a word you said

Then again i am white af

They like "heeeeyyy" with eyes like The Black Bride Valak looking at the prey. I had brawled with local thugs and leave relatively unscathed. Compared to that, those girls is way scarier with their wall-thick makeup, predatory eyes, and hoarse-throat growl of a mating call lmao

Maybe its low-tier prostitute tho, ive been informed that prostitutes in spain or puerto rico are mostly the prettiest girls lol

Post automatically merged:

I literally didnt understand a word you said

Then again i am white af
Outchea out here

Yams is ass

Cornball is maybe an asshole thats way too much used in anal?

Last edited:
Selling pussy, is not bad thing in western society, if a woman can make ends meet to provide for herself and family, thats being responsible in my eyes. Of course I and most men prefer a woman who doesn't do that because we look for a wife instead a whore. Like 2 pac once said, "I dnt want it if it's that easy"

I have never nor will I ever pay for sex Lmaoooo, it’s women outchea giving up tha yams cause you kan make em laugh and don’t treat em like shit. So why would you pay for it?

Hell I done seen some “Cornball” ass ***** with fine ass women lol, so again why pay?
You sho them Cornball ***** didn't pay? Lol
titles a bit inappropriate sex wouldve been a better word used here. id ont find it to be a bad thing but your post is coming off as you being bitter tbh
Didn't want to include all sex
Selling pussy, is not bad thing in western society, if a woman can make ends meet to provide for herself and family, thats being responsible in my eyes. Of course I and most men prefer a woman who doesn't do that because we look for a wife instead a whore. Like 2 pac once said, "I dnt want it if it's that easy"
Selling pussy don't make a hoe tho lol
It ok the white sauce still on there

Status
Not open for further replies.