[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I don't feel like he has cracked. I only have limited experience with Grammaton, but my impression is his tolerance for what he finds to be stupidity is currently running at a low, and as a result he snapped rather than handling it with composure. I can't really go into too much detail because it pertains to a game running elsewhere that is currently ongoing, but I don't think a Scum!Grammaton is so nervous and on-edge as to be wary of simply this much "pressure". Throughout the exchange, I agree more with him than with you, obviously taking aside the slur.
Wouldnt you say that sounds like you agree with him because he thinks like you?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Wouldnt you say that sounds like you agree with him because he thinks like you?
To a point, sure. I mean, my opinions are my opinions because I believe them to be correct, so when I see someone sharing my opinion... I'm probably going to think they're correct, yes.

If you think I would be pressured on a case that hinges on me replying to one poster before another, I can only tell you that you are underestimating both my experience and capability in this game

Well there isn't much to go on with so much fluff. So any observations are going to be slightly suggestive rather than having a lot of evidence behind it.

Jew D Boys' "Read it however you want, I don’t give a shit " is the exact reaction I expect to get from him, regardless of alignment. Like me, he has an aversion to anybody trying to lecture him on his play. So he's neutral to me for now.

Not too sure about Rej making like 5 posts in a row and then dipping. I would keep an eye on him.

Other than that I don't have anything worth mentioning :kayneshrug:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
To a point, sure. I mean, my opinions are my opinions because I believe them to be correct, so when I see someone sharing my opinion... I'm probably going to think they're correct, yes.
And my reason to vote Gramaton is because he is shadow walking you. Doing everything you do to get under your grace so you keep him in your positive vision.

Which as you can see, is exactly.what is happening

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
If you think I would be pressured on a case that hinges on me replying to one poster before another, I can only tell you that you are underestimating both my experience and capability in this game
I have no idea who you are and i have no basis to presume you are bad or good. And even if i did i wouldnt. A wasp can hurt elephant better than a lion

Ratchet

And my reason to vote Gramaton is because he is shadow walking you. Doing everything you do to get under your grace so you keep him in your positive vision.

Which as you can see, is exactly.what is happening
Just because I think he has the right of this exchange, does not mean I'm reading him as Town, nor does it mean that I'm just going to have blinkered vision on here.

Ratchet

Ofc

But you do see him in a better light than most
Do I? I don't have a read on Grammaton, I see him in no better light than I do anyone else. I see you in slightly worse light, same with Sera, but if you think him agreeing with me on this one point means I'm going to be giving out any favourable treatment... you assume more naivete on my part than I believe is present.

Status
Not open for further replies.