[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You are. Most of this thread is fluff. If you feel otherwise, then by all means give me the top 5 things you learnt. If your reply to this doesn't include anything substantial, I'm going to assume that you are indeed just being a contrarian for the sake of it. I asked you for it once and you deflected. Any further deflection says something about you.
You're enforcing arbitrary standards such as "top 5 things" that aren't really relevant to my point here. I would argue that a healthy chunk of the game has been spent on actual game discussion, especially over this last hour. Which is what, at least a third of the game so far? Half? You don't get to enforce these standards that aren't relevant to the point at hand, and then, when they're not met, proclaim you must be right. It doesn't work that way.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Oh wow Rejs actually playing
I have no other choice and I am warmed up but also there is much going on so I dont know how consistently I can keep it up. Also wtf is your statement anyways lol?
The main villain written in the WU. People are afraid to say his name as if they are invoking him.

If the sword of gryff is something that can be looted, the hocruxes can be something the scums have to assemble, too to summon or revive he-who-should-not-be-named or perhaps awaken a hidden ability one can have... But certainly, items are present in this game yo help each side of the faction in obtaining their respective goals.

So there are 20+ death eaters in the story but I believe only 5 players to build the mafia: HIM, and either from the house of black and malfoy, and another heavy.

2 3rds maybe: one evil (dolores) and benign.
I am just teasing ya guys. I saw everything except the last 3 movies I think. Not sure been a while. Anyway good post since I have no clue anymore whats been up in the story. What are Death Eaters again?

Also I will be a bit slow with catching up. My tinnitus is giving me some hard time to concentrate at work and I might end up being exhausted by it for the day.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
It's not a trap, and this is not the point I'm making. I have absolutely no idea if, out of the people who were mostly invested in flavour and mechanical discussions, scum is present within. The reason I say it lets scum thrive is because it allows scum to be as contributive and insightful as they like, because being wrong is mostly without consequence, and being right is unlikely to lead town to either themselves or a scum buddy. And there isn't any way to identify with any degree of certainty that this flavour theorycrafting comes from or if it comes from scum. So if you want a list of players that could be scum through that, then I'm sorry to disappoint.
I had hopes, oh well

Chaos is scums playground. Information gets lost, people cant monitor everything, slips happen. Scum takes initiative to hide themselves in the mess. It is how i won last 2 games as scum.

But luckily for you i created controled chaos and the fly that the flew into it was Sera.

It was easy to pile on Grama after i cracked him. An easy target, easy picking. Sera didnt move on Grama, he let.me.do it and swooped in to piggy on it. He let chaos happen, he joined only when it suited him.

Now that doesnt clean Grama fully, but at lest tells me Sera and him.def aint the same team

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I had hopes, oh well

Chaos is scums playground. Information gets lost, people cant monitor everything, slips happen. Scum takes initiative to hide themselves in the mess. It is how i won last 2 games as scum.

But luckily for you i created controled chaos and the fly that the flew into it was Sera.

It was easy to pile on Grama after i cracked him. An easy target, easy picking. Sera didnt move on Grama, he let.me.do it and swooped in to piggy on it. He let chaos happen, he joined only when it suited him.

Now that doesnt clean Grama fully, but at lest tells me Sera and him.def aint the same team
I'm not sure what this has to do with my response. You're saying that you were just pretending to bait Sera, correct?
Lol they call themselves tsa lol:chopoff:
You've been in games where it has been used before.

You're enforcing arbitrary standards such as "top 5 things" that aren't really relevant to my point here. I would argue that a healthy chunk of the game has been spent on actual game discussion, especially over this last hour. Which is what, at least a third of the game so far? Half? You don't get to enforce these standards that aren't relevant to the point at hand, and then, when they're not met, proclaim you must be right. It doesn't work that way.
Vote lynch Ratchet @Rhea

As expected you could not bring anything substantial

Status
Not open for further replies.