[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Still not one thing weakling?

No reads based on over 13 pages of non-fluff?:josad: not even a dream of an insight?
It's literally all already in the thread. No, I'm not doing this. Either read it or don't, I'm not going to continue this ridiculous back and forth when you're clearly not aware of what is going on around you.

It's literally all already in the thread. No, I'm not doing this. Either read it or don't, I'm not going to continue this ridiculous back and forth when you're clearly not aware of what is going on around you.
You can't name one damn thing you learned or observed in over 13 pages. Despite you saying most of it isn't fluff. Yes we can end it here because you are going to pussyfoot around the fact that you have no insights at all.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I'm seeing quite a bit of setup speculation so far. In terms of this, in Mafia there exists a role called a "Lich". This role essentially allows a player to return from death, so long as their Phylactery (or phylacteries) are still present in the game at their time of death. This fits a certain character pretty well, I would say, but I doubt we need special items in which to resolve them. Sword of Gryffindor is probably a transferable item which grants a high-level kill or something.

@Marimo_420 Your first posts strikes me a little odd. The game only started a few hours ago at the time of your post, were you expecting some other time?
I expected it to start about right now. That's why I was surprised

My initial take on Beky vs Ratchet is 2 townie tryna grill each other. Whilst the former didn't struck me as scum, @DynaMight , can you give clarity as to why you skid backwards against Ratchet?

I don't think Gramma is scum either. It's weird that he pushed for another set of topic to be discussed other than the sword but there's actually the elder wand on discussion and the liberty to discuss something else. He could have ignited it but I think he did subconsciously. Lolololol.

Seras hot takes are interesting, scanning it. He sounded quite defensive and then attacked Rej when he quoted him. Note worthy it is.

Anyway vote lynch marimo @Rhea

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
My initial take on Beky vs Ratchet is 2 townie tryna grill each other. Whilst the former didn't struck me as scum, @DynaMight , can you give clarity as to why you skid backwards against Ratchet?

I don't think Gramma is scum either. It's weird that he pushed for another set of topic to be discussed other than the sword but there's actually the elder wand on discussion and the liberty to discuss something else. He could have ignited it but I think he did subconsciously. Lolololol.

Seras hot takes are interesting, scanning it. He sounded quite defensive and then attacked Rej when he quoted him. Note worthy it is.

Anyway vote lynch marimo @Rhea
I never thought ratchet is scum

dymamite is the top post and all he did was talk about flavor, got told to stop and then started lashing out. he is against ratchet and gramma and pro Jew boy.
Ratchet talked about some allegiance thing, got into some bickering with dynamite. he is against dyna and seraphoenix
gramma showed up and told dyna to stop with the flavor talk and into the game and then they started bickering. he is against jew boy
Seraphonix shows up and starts to sheep dynamite, probably trying to pocket him? apparently is pro jew boy. and then anti ratchet.
rej - 100% fluff, no pushes or susses and then he starts sussing seraphoenix because of bickering

this is the summary of the top 5 posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.