[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What do you of Ratchet, Dyna, and Gramma?
It seemed like town sus-ing each other to me. I lean town on all three slightly atm. Although I wouldn't rule out the possibility that it was an elaborately planned exchange between 3 mafia to trap the first town who walks into it.

@ConquistadoR what's your hot take on Sera's case built by others?
He basically walked in and accused Grama of losing his cool and overreacting and then proceeded to overreact himself when he was called out for sheeping. He's either scum who got caught trying to curry favour with Dyna or played very poorly as town. Refusing to give his reads/help in game solving/claiming also looks bad.

This post looks incredibly stupid when the Grama-Dyna-Ratchet exchange literally took place right before that and Ratchet was giving his opinions/reads out. This is just OMGUS without Ratchet voting for him and just for calling him out on sheeping/not participating in game solving. His entire case on Ratchet is "You're saying the thread has been productive and not entirely fluff. Give me 5 noteworthy points else you're scum" and that looks even more ridiculous when Ratchet was actively giving out his opinions on Dyna, Gramma and Sera just minutes ago lmfao.

And amongst the low posters, do you think there're scums hiding neath the blend of shadows?
Yeah but I'd like to wait and look at what and how they're posting before jumping into conclusions.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You know what cracks me up with Seraphoenix? Look at how openly hostile he was towards me, stringing in no less than 3 (maybe more) unprovoked insults, on top of how Jew seems to have joined this game simply only to fan bitter flames towards me that literally only he is aware of or cares about (speaking of, I found it rich when he complained about how he had no pleasant interactions with me, while going out of his way to make this set of interactions unpleasant), and his takeaway from all this when I offer a sarcastic but accurate reflection of his position here is that I'm the horrible villain here and he the victim. This is kind of what has me looking elsewhere though, I'm not so sure scum is so flagrantly blind to their own posting as to come out with something like this.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You know what cracks me up with Seraphoenix? Look at how openly hostile he was towards me, stringing in no less than 3 (maybe more) unprovoked insults, on top of how Jew seems to have joined this game simply only to fan bitter flames towards me that literally only he is aware of or cares about (speaking of, I found it rich when he complained about how he had no pleasant interactions with me, while going out of his way to make this set of interactions unpleasant), and his takeaway from all this when I offer a sarcastic but accurate reflection of his position here is that I'm the horrible villain here and he the victim. This is kind of what has me looking elsewhere though, I'm not so sure scum is so flagrantly blind to their own posting as to come out with something like this.
Brother Ratchet, do you want me to vote Don too or keep investigative pressure on Sera?

I still wait for Sera to say more about Don

Did someone made any proper case on any of them?
I know the details behind Sera, JDB n Ratchet vote. For others, a quick summary will help.
If I tell you why I voted Marimo, it loses the thrill and fun.
It seemed like town sus-ing each other to me. I lean town on all three slightly atm. Although I wouldn't rule out the possibility that it was an elaborately planned exchange between 3 mafia to trap the first town who walks into it.

He basically walked in and accused Grama of losing his cool and overreacting and then proceeded to overreact himself when he was called out for sheeping. He's either scum who got caught trying to curry favour with Dyna or played very poorly as town. Refusing to give his reads/help in game solving/claiming also looks bad.

This post looks incredibly stupid when the Grama-Dyna-Ratchet exchange literally took place right before that and Ratchet was giving his opinions/reads out. This is just OMGUS without Ratchet voting for him and just for calling him out on sheeping/not participating in game solving. His entire case on Ratchet is "You're saying the thread has been productive and not entirely fluff. Give me 5 noteworthy points else you're scum" and that looks even more ridiculous when Ratchet was actively giving out his opinions on Dyna, Gramma and Sera just minutes ago lmfao.

Yeah but I'd like to wait and look at what and how they're posting before jumping into conclusions.
That's a good post brother. So in essence, the three we talked about above lean town to you while Sera looks worse and worse every single post he did.

Now my f/up question is, between JDB and Sera, who do you think is worse?
And depending on the above answer, how do you scale their color against Don?

Ratchet

Brother Ratchet, do you want me to vote Don too or keep investigative pressure on Sera?

I still wait for Sera to say more about Don
Your vote is fine where it is I think. Ultimately, if Sera isn't going to claim in the face of 4+ votes and will ultimately refuse to co-operate there isn't much I can or am willing to do. If Don doesn't get anything going I'll probably push harder but right now it's there mostly for pressure. I do have reasons why I think Don is scum, but I'd rather give him the rope in which to hang himself, if that makes sense.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's a good post brother. So in essence, the three we talked about above lean town to you while Sera looks worse and worse every single post he did.
Yeah, I wouldn't rule out the possibility that it was mafia theatre and Sera getting caught into it but it seems more and more unlikely looking at how bad Sera is making himself look.

Now my f/up question is, between JDB and Sera, who do you think is worse?
And depending on the above answer, how do you scale their color against Don?
I'd say Sera. JDB kinda overreacted but this post of Sera is something I would like to comeback to later during D2, if Sera flips scum.
Don doesn't look great either but I'd like to see him post more before town/scum reading him.

vote lynch Seraphoenix

His entire case on Ratchet is "You're saying the thread has been productive and not entirely fluff.
I dont think Sera considers Ratchet scum, it's just how he is. The way votes piled up on him i think most haven't played with him before. He could be scum but for reasons he's been voted not indicate him being one.

My concern right now is @DynaMight I felt he was tryna wolf. It's vibes for now i can't point out to specific line.
@Nick extra focus on Jew part appeared odd to me. Yes you pointed out right thing, but the one time you appeared active you shifted focus elsewhere maybe that's why.

I dont think Sera considers Ratchet scum, it's just how he is. The way votes piled up on him i think most haven't played with him before. He could be scum but for reasons he's been voted not indicate him being one.

My concern right now is @DynaMight I felt he was tryna wolf. It's vibes for now i can't point out to specific line.
@Nick extra focus on Jew part appeared odd to me. Yes you pointed out right thing, but the one time you appeared active you shifted focus elsewhere maybe that's why.
My reason for bringing up the Jew thing has nothing to do with this game or players. I would appreciate if you did not bring this matter up as a reason for anything other then what I stated. It’s more moral

Ratchet

My reason for bringing up the Jew thing has nothing to do with this game or players. I would appreciate if you did not bring this matter up as a reason for anything other then what I stated. It’s more moral
I agree with this, by the way. I also found it weird and I'm surprised the name is allowed in the first place given how it can be used. I can't recall if I have used Pro/Anti-Jew this game, but henceforth I'm going to make a conscious effort to avoid it.

If anything that might be out of line for Sera today could be he's not usually this engaged D1. But i think Dynamight remarks might be behind that.

As for Don Da Slayer, he won't be big part of the game with reads or stuff. I don't mind voting him but he's better for night kill than lynch.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean why would Sera vote Ratchet if he doesn't consider him scum? But yeah, this is my first game with Sera so I don't really know his meta. It doesn't look good to me though.

Can’t you just say he is scum. Not pro Jew

not really an overthought nor do I think you guys mean it offensively. But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t look offensive by saying the word pro or anti Jew. Where you can just say Jew is scum or town.
are you one of them players that will try and get us to stop using the word "Lynch" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.