[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically in the story holcruxes hold fragments of the soul of main baddie

And he cant be killed until all holcruxes are destroyed

Sword of Gryf is used to destroy Holcruxes

Likewise refrain from.saying HIS name, in the story it was a tabboo
If Voldie has 7 lives he is going to be impossible to kill.

Maybe his minions are guarding the horcruxes and we need to off them first?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You guys should follow me and vote sall, he is scum I can feel it. If I’m town he is scum therefore he scum this game for sure.
Is this a PR or something?

You have 0 flavour knowledge of Harry Potter?

For starters Voldie is the main bad guy, propably mafia's leader.
I mean I did watch a couple of movies when I was a kid but I dont remember much lol.

Sorry was pretty busy the entire day. I just had a chance to go through the thread in detail, Ill post my reads in a while.

No clue, can be anything. I doubt mafia is Holcruxes, i think there is 9 of them.

Mafia is most likely death eaters like Belatrix, Malfoy, maybe even Snape
If I were designing this game I would make Snape an indie. Maybe Cornelius Fudge as well? Ministry had it its own goals and was not on the side of protagonists.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
you come into the game quoting a player that is below Midnight Delight levels of play and the biggest dog water shit I have seen within 5 forums in the past 2 months, do you have more thoughts? because you fixating on T-Pein who is obviously a garbage mafia player is alarming me heavily, explain yourself
I apologize heavily for my dirty mouthwork, I just couldn't resist this one time.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He, Marimo and Seraphoenix are def usually the kind of low posters here on WG and always hard to read, atleast for me, I dunno who else you could add to that bracket, sometimes Midnight.
I don't like much of Sera's play and the refusal to claim is objectively terrible, but... gimme maybe an hour or two, and I'll ISO Don, it might highlight what I mean.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I don't like much of Sera's play and the refusal to claim is objectively terrible, but... gimme maybe an hour or two, and I'll ISO Don, it might highlight what I mean.
I mean Don's ISO right now is like...3 posts lol :josad: hope it changes, I would like to do private stuff now too and come back in a bit.
Also where is @Destroya

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
he def isn't a strong player, I would like to observe him, in worst case he is a town that butchers his own interactions early and then has troubles later on

You emphasized twice he should learn to read, I don't like this kind of agressiveness, I myself also needed atleast one or two years to ripen my reads and I played on 100 different forums and pressured myself to learn and get experience. Not everyone can do that.

nice catch brother Sallu :cheers:

you come into the game quoting a player that is below Midnight Delight levels of play and the biggest dog water shit I have seen within 5 forums in the past 2 months, do you have more thoughts? because you fixating on T-Pein who is obviously a garbage mafia player is alarming me heavily, explain yourself
Daamn bruh what’s up with this tpein hate bruh. 😭😭

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Daamn bruh what’s up with this tpein hate bruh. 😭😭
Guy thinks he can correctly read me in every game and is always wrong. I am surprised he is more trying this game, maybe he realized he was garbage recently and wants to step up his game now and get good. But this post was also about you. Over several pages you chose an interaction with T-Pein who literally also sheeped me because what Sallu posted, he didnt bother to read the past 10 pages in which the Sallu wagon got speed based on my push. So I wonder what your motive is on that.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Guy thinks he can correctly read me in every game and is always wrong. I am surprised he is more trying this game, maybe he realized he was garbage recently and wants to step up his game now and get good. But this post was also about you. Over several pages you chose an interaction with T-Pein who literally also sheeped me because what Sallu posted, he didnt bother to read the past 10 pages in which the Sallu wagon got speed based on my push. So I wonder what your motive is on that.
Sera Wagon*

Status
Not open for further replies.