[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he def isn't a strong player, I would like to observe him, in worst case he is a town that butchers his own interactions early and then has troubles later on

You emphasized twice he should learn to read, I don't like this kind of agressiveness, I myself also needed atleast one or two years to ripen my reads and I played on 100 different forums and pressured myself to learn and get experience. Not everyone can do that.

nice catch brother Sallu :cheers:

you come into the game quoting a player that is below Midnight Delight levels of play and the biggest dog water shit I have seen within 5 forums in the past 2 months, do you have more thoughts? because you fixating on T-Pein who is obviously a garbage mafia player is alarming me heavily, explain yourself
it was literally in response to his aggression on me. An eye for an eye if you will

Yo. I haven’t read that much. Like 7 pages
Exactly what I pointed out which btw you haven't responded to. I mean, it's generally awkward to judge on something you are not familiar with unless of course people tend to groom the trend and people started to sensationalize the situation which btw also equates to a wagon.

I'm seeing quite a bit of setup speculation so far. In terms of this, in Mafia there exists a role called a "Lich". This role essentially allows a player to return from death, so long as their Phylactery (or phylacteries) are still present in the game at their time of death. This fits a certain character pretty well, I would say, but I doubt we need special items in which to resolve them. Sword of Gryffindor is probably a transferable item which grants a high-level kill or something.

@Marimo_420 Your first posts strikes me a little odd. The game only started a few hours ago at the time of your post, were you expecting some other time?
And what do you think of his comment about needing to "take out the trash'?

Lmao I literally added some thoughts here and there, for me that is enough. Also adding my case on your post is also a thought. I just didnt decide to take a superficial or lazy approach on it, but rather picky because of a tight time shedule..

What do you think of mine interaction with Ratchet and the approach to form an alliance in this game? Do you think I was genuine with my statements? And if my posts pinged you, did you find anything scummy? Like tone or a malicious approach?

Being superficial is just something that statistically doesn't help, you often have to go deeper one layer.
I know lazy town often play superficial but you don't give off lazy vibes. Gotta show us with some other methods now that you are town. For example by finding a candidate that is scummier than you or other wagons.:endthis:
You interaction with Ratchet was something I would classify as fluff. You might as well be talking about Reborn and his fodder Informers.

So you saying I should look at the content of your posts was puzzling, as I didn't see anything of worth there.
I got no idea whats going on on the first day my vote stay on sera though
Bitch, are you kidding me?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You interaction with Ratchet was something I would classify as fluff. You might as well be talking about Reborn and his fodder Informers.

So you saying I should look at the content of your posts was puzzling, as I didn't see anything of worth there.

Bitch, are you kidding me?
lmao, I get your point in a way.

Talk to me about Don DaSlayer, how were your dynamics in the past? He was kinda trigger happy to jump on your lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.