[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I dont think Sera considers Ratchet scum, it's just how he is. The way votes piled up on him i think most haven't played with him before. He could be scum but for reasons he's been voted not indicate him being one.
I think there is a good reason as to why people consider Sera to be scum. He is willing to lynch on the premis of being eratic but when he acts the same it is nothing serious. And with 4 votes on him and more coming he won't claim and is willing to further waste time when his claim could potentially save him and save town for town to not bicker about him

suprised you missed that

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
No, let me educate you.

A dumb push has a presumption of innocence to it, in the sense that when you say someone is making a push for dumb reasons, you aren’t saying they are doing so out of malice, just bad information or bad reasoning on their part

When you say someone is making a meaningless push, there is a certain accusation that they are doing it out of ill intent because if it’s based on nothing, then it has been fabricated by the person making the push, and town don’t need to fabricate reasons which makes the implications clear.

I sincerely hope this helped
Yea man we could discuss this and it would lead nowhere. In grand scheme of the post it is easy to understand what the poet wanted to say.

Tho i will take a note of you being sensitive to it

Not sure where your line of questioning is headed but I will address.
why would you give a pass for that?
He told me that he knows my play so I challenge him to unveil it in front of me which I doubt so the latter phrase was just a catch not worth noting tbh.
who do i get the feel this was empty question
Why you think so? I was trying to facilitate his reads because before he answered all my questions, his posts relates to something the others have already mentioned and I want to milk something from him. I am not sure why this is even a question for you. Lolololol.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
He told me that he knows my play so I challenge him to unveil it in front of me which I doubt so the latter phrase was just a catch not worth noting tbh.
So any empty statement? Didn't seem like it

Why you think so? I was trying to facilitate his reads because before he answered all my questions, his posts relates to something the others have already mentioned and I want to milk something from him. I am not sure why this is even a question for you. Lolololol.
So where did that question you asked lead to? What did you learn from it?

Yea man we could discuss this and it would lead nowhere. In grand scheme of the post it is easy to understand what the poet wanted to say.

Tho i will take a note of you being sensitive to it
It’s not really about sensitivity, it’s just that words and specifics matter

Anyway hope you accept my apology from earlier and we can just play the game

dymamite is the top post and all he did was talk about flavor, got told to stop and then started lashing out. he is against ratchet and gramma and pro Jew boy.
Ratchet talked about some allegiance thing, got into some bickering with dynamite. he is against dyna and seraphoenix
gramma showed up and told dyna to stop with the flavor talk and into the game and then they started bickering. he is against jew boy
Seraphonix shows up and starts to sheep dynamite, probably trying to pocket him? apparently is pro jew boy. and then anti ratchet.
rej - 100% fluff, no pushes or susses and then he starts sussing seraphoenix because of bickering

this is the summary of the top 5 posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.