[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dya was Beky in the past life..No wonder of that aggressive play style...

So..
Dyna wanted to shift focus on EW
Grama wanted to shift focus on Reads by voting JDB
And Ratchet was there too...

At start i felt some hesitation from Gram to confront Dyna. I felt that because his case against JDB wasn't that strong. And was seen pggy backing Ratchet sometimes .
But he got really frustrated at one point and called retarded ..I felt that reaction was townie..

In Dyna's case , it was again Grama who pointed out Sara's vote . And Dyna immediately took credit for it..As per him it was his 200 IQ trap .

Yes... Sera's vote on Grama was wolfy but that's the only case I got on him and it can be solved if he claim in this phase.

Now we have Ratchet...I think no one suspect him so far expect Sera. But to be honest I didn't got any fruitful info from his interactions.
And he completely ignored Sera's request about reads.

So I want new great reads from Ratchet too..

One thing I observed is that once Sera's wagon took momentum , trio took backsit .

Conq and T-Pein i am leaning toward town.

JDB , Ratchet , Don i might vote one of them if Sera claim something believable

1. So I want new great reads from Ratchet too..
2. One thing I observed is that once Sera's wagon took momentum , trio took backsit .
I want to focus on the two.
1. I may be a bit lost, but why do you want Ratchet to have great reads, too? What will you gain from it specifically? Will it help you propel in the direction you are aiming at?

2. What do you want to insinuate with your notion of taking the backsit? Are you trying to position that because Sera has generated a desirable amount of votes, they already achieved their today's goal?

1. I may be a bit lost, but why do you want Ratchet to have great reads, too? What will you gain from it specifically? Will it help you propel in the direction you are aiming at?
His most of the interaction with Dyna . Would like to know more about other players..
To be honest his posts (english) is really hard to remember (the way he present )

Short and sweet reads on plyers will help

What do you want to insinuate with your notion of taking the backsit? Are you trying to position that because Sera has generated a desirable amount of votes, they already achieved their today's goal?
I didn't see much activity from them in next 2-3 pages...

Have 7 hours and haven’t seen a lot of push either way to get a claim.

I’m good for a don claim. I’m ehh on sera, don’t see much scum from him but his push is showing good reads on a flip.

so a focus on this wouldn’t be bad

7:30 hrs are left...
And it's 12 AM here..So I will miss the final half..
Vote Lynch Seraphonix.

we need claim from him. I'll check before going to bed in one hr.

@Gambit do believe Dyna x Germa , Ratchet was x3T ?
Also what do u think about JDB response
Yes, that's what I implied in my first reads pages ago.
JDB is always super defensive and doesn't give a single fuck about being lynched nor subbed-out. So him being that is not indicative of his alignment. But regardless, if he's town, he is helpful but I don't see much of that right now.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
7:30 hrs are left...
And it's 12 AM here..So I will miss the final half..
Vote Lynch Seraphonix.

we need claim from him. I'll check before going to bed in one hr.

@Gambit do believe Dyna x Germa , Ratchet was x3T ?
Also what do u think about JDB response
Yeah same. Ill be online for another hour or two but EoD is at 7:30 AM for us. I'll try to come online before EoD but there's a good chance I'll miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.