[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He was asking you reads from 13 pages... Repeatedly
You should have responded to it , even tho you didn't liked his reasoning..
Xlaw, the reason I didn't respond to it was because my reads were in the thread, very clearly so. So I don't want to just go back and quote myself for him to move the goalposts again later on.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
@Don DaSlayer you gotta start giving out your reads/opinions based on thread play and participate in game solving dude. EOD is just 8 hrs and change away and you are the 2nd best lynch candidate. Your posts till now have been nothing but fluff.
All ik is that rej and ratched teamed up to get rid of me bc im on tpeins side. And they dont want sera to get lynched. That seems a lil bit sus to me.

Wouldn’t Peter be more bad? Since he is huge follower of volde
Well..WU says voldie is back to life , so it's highly likely , Peter wants to bring back Voldie.

But we have Draco who was assigned to kill Dumbledoor.
So many possibility lore wise..

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Give me the reads.
Don is trying very hard to appease other players, and besides is barely playing the game. My vote is currently on him, and his reaction to this is to accuse me of teaming up with Rej to take him out.

Seraphoenix refuses to co-operate with the town and claim, despite being the leading wagon. I can see him being stubborn, incompetent town, but I don't have much motivation to move him from a lynch given how anti-Town he is playing.

That's really it in terms of wagons. You've got some time, probably worth skimming over and then just staying current until EoD.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm exactly where I left off before. Won't be able to read for another four hours, most likely. Anything going on I should know?
We have a couple of scum candidates for D1 lynch (Sera & Don) and some interesting interactions (Dyna-Gram-Ratchet, Ryu, YTW defending Sera, Don sheeping TPein etc). Read up when you get some free time bro, would like to see your reads/opinions on them.

Well..WU says voldie is back to life , so it's highly likely , Peter wants to bring back Voldie.

But we have Draco who was assigned to kill Dumbledoor.
So many possibility lore wise..
Right but I would assume Peter would easily be mafia more then indie with volde. Wasn’t he already resurrected in the WU?

Status
Not open for further replies.