[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing.:few:
Tbf, I enjoy it more than it fucks me up, but the balance act is very thin

Well it was my point on the contradiction I brought up early and him tailing sus. Thought that was somewhat substantial.

but 2 of you basically cleared it off as meh because it’s usually so I’ll just drop it and keep it in my back pocket for later
Aye, I might also get back to it later if I find some time to ISO back stuff, I can't be everywhere today.
But I am null on Ryu and def convincible if people bring up stuff that I can't see right now.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Have 7 hours and haven’t seen a lot of push either way to get a claim.

I’m good for a don claim. I’m ehh on sera, don’t see much scum from him but his push is showing good reads on a flip.

so a focus on this wouldn’t be bad
Ah pushing for claims became def an outdated thing here, it's sparely used, I think claims make more sense either: EoD or: past the night when actions have been performed. I think they come naturally if the pushed person wants to go full on escape. Atleast that is how I would do it if I wanna play well.

Also hosts like to build mechanics to counter specific roles or flavours and I definitely would be careful especially in games with such a famous flavour.
All ik is that rej and ratched teamed up to get rid of me bc im on tpeins side. And they dont want sera to get lynched. That seems a lil bit sus to me.
Nah fam you misunderstand the scenario, this is a push because your slot is god damn shemy, we don't want to get rid of you, we want to dynamize you and Sera stays shemy but the push made him def post more.
Believe me if we could get multiple people lynched day one then you and Sera would be equally on top but we have to live with the fact that we have just one lynch and votes create dynamics and make people speak hopefully.
I got nun on you bc i havent read ur posts
You should try to read Nick's post, guy is a player with a legacy behind him. Even if your read is garbage just throw it out and let's see together what it brings to the table, it is better than getting yourself cornered now.

Play is basically the exact opposite of last 2 games I’ve played with him, where he was scum. He was exhibiting signs of scum burnout, whereas he looks pretty engaged here
Rej is very experienced player, don't think it is that hard for him to play differently next game if he again lands a scum role. Actually it's something that he is more likely to do.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Rej is very experienced player, don't think it is that hard for him to play differently next game if he again lands a scum role. Actually it's something that he is more likely to do.
I see this as flattering, I try to play every game differently, but sometimes/or very often an old Rej comes out of the bush. :blush:

Vote Count 3:

DynaMight : Grammaton.
Seraphoenix : Grammaton -> Ratchet.
Grammaton : Jew D Boy -> Seraphoenix.
Nick : Sallucion -> Don.
T-Pein : Xlaw -> Seraphoenix.
Rej : Seraphoenix -> Don.
Gambit : Marimo.
Don Daslayer : Seraphoenix.
Ratchet: DonDaSlayer.
Conquist: Seraphoenix.
Xlaw: Seraphoenix.
Destroya: Don.
Lord Melkor: Dynamight.

Seraphoenix : 5
Don: 4
Grammaton : 1
Marimo : 1
Ratchet : 1
Dyna: 1

Please let me know if I made any mistakes with the votes or the tags didn't works.

Status
Not open for further replies.