Is Paying for Sex really a bad thing???

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bad and the ones paying for it are desperate beta males, risk of STDs + emotioneless sex is not worth the money + time.
But should it be illegal?
Post automatically merged:

It's bad and the ones paying for it are desperate beta males, risk of STDs + emotioneless sex is not worth the money + time.
What if you're in your mid-20s, grinding hard to be a millionaire, and don't have time for actual relationships?

But should it be illegal?
Post automatically merged:

What if you're in your mid-20s, grinding hard to be a millionaire, and don't have time for actual relationships?
1. Depends, most countries have it legal, because it prevents some fucked up people from commiting sexual crimes.
2. People who grind to be millionaires dont waste money + time on stupid things like that, its rather the ones who have money and time to spare and are just desperate.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
All jokes aside, I personally wouldn't do it cos it goes against Islam but I wouldn't judge anyone if they did. As long as it is consensual and safe. Don't let ppl come on this forum and tell you how to live your life. The nerve of some of these posters:pepeke:
Mans talking about I won't pay for sex but will willingly pay for onlyfans :hapnoel::saden:

Now we need to ask ourselves, what would Zoro do? What would he do? What? What would MonsterZoro do? Or Don Le Fishe?
We need people with wisdom. Someone who’s a trustful provider and someone who’s a fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.