Is Paying for Sex really a bad thing???

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Commercially stupid to pay for a few pops. Lmao. I have been working for 15 years and never tried that. I've been getting laid for 20 years and never ever thought of better things than getting it free, from the woman you love or from women you met in the sidelines.

It's a matter of investing emotion, affection, and sexual tension with the girl. Whilst not all woman will give in, the world is changing and most of them are liberated and intelligent enough to explore this thing called heavenly dirty.

Hmmm. I also see a lot of people who posted here who seem to have never been laid once. It's ok. Your time will come. When it finally hit you, sometimes, you go back to your own palm as it's much simpler and less effort. Lolololol

It's Commercially stupid to pay for a few pops. Lmao. I have been working for 15 years and never tried that. I've been getting laid for 20 years and never ever thought of better things than getting it free, from the woman you love or from women you met in the sidelines.

It's a matter of investing emotion, affection, and sexual tension with the girl. Whilst not all woman will give in, the world is changing and most of them are liberated and intelligent enough to explore this thing called heavenly dirty.

Hmmm. I also see a lot of people who posted here who seem to have never been laid once. It's ok. Your time will come. When it finally hit you, sometimes, you go back to your own palm as it's much simpler and less effort. Lolololol
Lmao the shade call em out :pepedoffy:I know one is beta tho lol

All this time I didn't realize the mod change my title and replace pussy with sex lmao
And none can stand up to a new One Piece chapter regardless :goyea:
Post automatically merged:

Except that wasn’t tha definition of a euphemism or how to properly use it in a sentence…..
Excuse me sir, apart from not properly behaving are you also an expert in typing incorrect notions?

Euphemism = using a mild term for substituting an harsher one and my reference is for being less harsh towards sex here, not as good as a new One Piece chapter.

It was a joke if you didn't comprehend that. And I didn't use sex is "inferior" but just highlighted the whole notion under the greater-than symbol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.