[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I have no connection to him that I know of. Sorry it’s late so I’m not quoting rn.

I’m voting him because JB I thought you had something on him? If you don’t then I’ll take my vote and move it somewhere else
I do, but if y’all really are connected - and it’s possible you’re lying OR he knows your role without you knowing his - then that means I have something on you as well. Not discounting the possibility that he said what he did for the sole purpose of making you look bad if he’s caught, but like I mentioned earlier, I wanna hear what he has to say because that’ll influence a lot of what I do today or if I live to see the night phase.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if one of those 3 I threatened got scared and tried something vs me.

As one of the three, does it seem as though I have an agenda against you? More curious about whether you have something on Sera or if that vote was just pushing your chosen cause further along.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I literally said I assumed he thought I was town, that’s why I responded to that post saying I’m always town other then TOS
That post has been quoted for you by several people; he didn’t say “I think Nick is town,” he said he has substantial reason to believe it, something he seemed to know more than assume. Could mean a variety of things, but you didn’t even ask him to clarify.

Way too many quotes blah. Didn’t have really a read on gram, which I stated when ratchet asked about top posters (I think he was a top poster if I recall at that point)

anyway I’m not that worried I’ll just wait to see what he has to say about whatever.

I can say I don’t know why he has a connection other then it’s assumed he thought I was town.

if he flips scum I’m really not that worried about it anyway so I’m good with whatever

That post has been quoted for you by several people; he didn’t say “I think Nick is town,” he said he has substantial reason to believe it, something he seemed to know more than assume. Could mean a variety of things, but you didn’t even ask him to clarify.
But why would I? I know I’m town and if someone believes it why would I want to clarify it unless I’m suspicious of his substance? Him calling me town possible doesn’t really make me sus of him or anyone if they said that? I don’t get this point really

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
But why would I? I know I’m town and if someone believes it why would I want to clarify it unless I’m suspicious of his substance? Him calling me town possible doesn’t really make me sus of him or anyone if they said that? I don’t get this point really
Because you said you assumed he was calling you town for no reason when even a cursory glance at what he said would tell you how vehement he was about it. There’s a big difference between leaning town on somebody on D1 and all but putting up a neon sign that says I HAVE INSIDER INFORMATION ON THIS GUY. At this point, your allegiance isn’t confirmed even if you “know” you’re town, and if he comes in saying something that runs counter to what I learned or flips scum, I think we’ll need to take a closer look at you, too.

I literally said I assumed he thought I was town, that’s why I responded to that post saying I’m always town other then TOS
Not a answer to my question.

A player is openly hinting strong reason for confirming you D1 and you aren't even slightly alarmed by it.
Way too many quotes blah. Didn’t have really a read on gram, which I stated when ratchet asked about top posters (I think he was a top poster if I recall at that point)
As your post indicate you didn't try to give him second reread even after that.

Ehh whatever just let me know when you figure out what you are doing. I don’t see a reason to argue something I didn’t even do. Check my posts, or whatever works. I responded enough about the subject just moving on

anyway I’m not that worried I’ll just wait to see what he has to say about whatever.

I can say I don’t know why he has a connection other then it’s assumed he thought I was town.

if he flips scum I’m really not that worried about it anyway so I’m good with whatever
You don't have to say you aren't that worried twice to make us believe that. :optimistic:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyone else got something good to tell us from Night phase?
I think we should deal with one thing at a time. Any more claims and we risk exposing information that we need not expose. Technically we haven't had any claims yet but there is a lot of info there. Aside from knowledge, any insights from how yesterday ended? Personally, I don't mind the lynch at all even in hindsight, I have no idea why Don didn't claim and I felt the reasoning sound.

I think we should deal with one thing at a time. Any more claims and we risk exposing information that we need not expose. Technically we haven't had any claims yet but there is a lot of info there. Aside from knowledge, any insights from how yesterday ended? Personally, I don't mind the lynch at all even in hindsight, I have no idea why Don didn't claim and I felt the reasoning sound.
Forget about Don.

Unless information is weak, it's always better to find our next confirmed scum. :moonwalk:

And like I said last night.
Why are you 4 lynching him for not claiming when sera did exactly the same and was playing sus AF.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
And like I said last night.
Why are you 4 lynching him for not claiming when sera did exactly the same and was playing sus AF.
Sera parked his vote and seemed entirely unconcerned with his lynch pending. That didn't feel like scum to me. If it were, it would be extremely selfish. So I wanted to explore other options, and Don was the tastiest one on the menu at the time for me.

Well this is unfortunate, but I’m pretty sure I know why I’m being voted.

Before I claim in full, I’ll just point out this will be bad on the whole

I’m Ginny Weasley, I got a few abilities. One of them is a cop variant which is what I used on Dest last night, I don’t really want to clarify further because it’ll make my role useless but I will if absolutely necessary

And … can I just say I know the identity of Nicks character and leave it at that?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well this is unfortunate, but I’m pretty sure I know why I’m being voted.

Before I claim in full, I’ll just point out this will be bad on the whole

I’m Ginny Weasley, I got a few abilities. One of them is a cop variant which is what I used on Dest last night, I don’t really want to clarify further because it’ll make my role useless but I will if absolutely necessary

And … can I just say I know the identity of Nicks character and leave it at that?
That’s fine, but I have one more question - did you use an ability on me? Don’t need to say what it is, just a yes or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.