[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
But sigh, no choice at this point

Nick is Harry Potter. If you think scum began the game with that knowledge, you are insane
All right, so this makes me think a few things:
  • You’re telling the truth about your role and his, which is possible if not increasingly unlikely and also means you just made him and yourself sitting ducks when you could have claimed without immediately revealing your roles
  • You’re lying about your role and telling the truth about his; this would lead me to believe you are the one who must not be named, and you knew this from the start for contextual reasons
  • You’re lying about your role AND his, in the hopes that someone will believe it and try to protect him when he’s actually the Voldy guy, or that we’ll look for others instead of continuing to monitor your actions or lynch you outright
Which one of these sounds best to you??

All right, so this makes me think a few things:
  • You’re telling the truth about your role and his, which is possible if not increasingly unlikely and also means you just made him and yourself sitting ducks when you could have claimed without immediately revealing your roles
  • You’re lying about your role and telling the truth about his; this would lead me to believe you are the one who must not be named, and you knew this from the start for contextual reasons
  • You’re lying about your role AND his, in the hopes that someone will believe it and try to protect him when he’s actually the Voldy guy, or that we’ll look for others instead of continuing to monitor your actions or lynch you outright
Which one of these sounds best to you??
Well option 3 sounds dumb cause the real Harry Potter would know it’s untrue and that’d be 2 mafia down for basically nothing, so I don’t even see why you’d put that on the table

If you think I’m Voldemort, that would kinda make sense from a thematic point of view but would make for a somewhat unfair game if scum knew who their biggest threat was without having to do anything whatsoever to find out

As for point 1, you can’t ask me for a full claim and then complain when you (and I use town as you) get it. I warned you up front that full claiming would be bad for everyone

Rhea

Cattitude

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I was asked to give a full claim before that
Yeah and why would you claim who HP is before your own abilities?

Scum knowing your abilities would probably lead to a roleblock maybe or put a target on your back. HP is literally his target if the game goes by flavour lol.

This either poor play from Gram (which I doubt it) or Dest was HP and scum got lucky during N1

Status
Not open for further replies.