[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the big bad has some form of lynch immunity or vote manipulation. And Don's wagon gaining so much traction literally makes it convenient for Sera to get away. And you can say the same for Don as well. Literally nobody except TPein took his side.

Anyway I wanna lynch Sera this DP for info. He has done nothing in terms of gamesolving and we have had around 37 hours of day phase already.

vote lynch Seraphoenix
Don was just a bad player, literally why i didn't wanted him to get lynched. It would give us no info with votes.
Town didn't listen to me on that. If you want to spend one more day on same player, be my guest.

But are you wondering why would even Bus drive himself with Sera? Did the guy wanted to suicide changing himself up with D1 prime sus?

Don was just a bad player, literally why i didn't wanted him to get lynched. It would give us no info with votes.
Town didn't listen to me on that. If you want to spend one more day on same player, be my guest.

But are you wondering why would even Bus drive himself with Sera? Did the guy wanted to suicide changing himself up with D1 prime sus?
Why would Rej bus drive himself with Sera*

Nagini is a magical serpent that contains a piece of the Dark Lord’s soul, I think we can reasonably say she’s more than “just a snake” considering the implications. If she’s in this game - and the Sword of Gryffindor being a part of our meta tells me she absolutely is - she has to die before he does. I’m also starting to think you’re her, so there’s that.
you’re missing the context of what I’m saying. Was asked which horcruxes are used, to which I answered in the story, it’s just the diary and nagini which are technically used (and that is if you consider nagini a weapon rather than just a snake)

also, what is this nonsense about me being nagini lmao

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
you’re missing the context of what I’m saying. Was asked which horcruxes are used, to which I answered in the story, it’s just the diary and nagini which are technically used (and that is if you consider nagini a weapon rather than just a snake)

also, what is this nonsense about me being nagini lmao
Nagini attacks multiple people throughout the series and, again, is literally a vessel for the greatest evil in the wizarding world, you’re taking her role too lightly and I think it’s because you ARE Nagini. I understand my information is limited, but here’s what I know - I tracked you, you visited Destroya, and it ended with his death and me being poisoned. Lot could have happened to bring us here, but Occam’s razor is screaming in my face right now and your scrambling defense over the last few hours isn’t making me feel less confident about this theory.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Also, V- would absolutely know Harry’s identity since they’re connected in the same way as he is with Nagini, getting a false claim on a janitored kill and then casting aspersions about the most important townie is PERFECT cover for this shit. Call me crazy, I’ll accept that, but I might have unvoted prematurely…

Nagini attacks multiple people throughout the series and, again, is literally a vessel for the greatest evil in the wizarding world, you’re taking her role too lightly and I think it’s because you ARE Nagini. I understand my information is limited, but here’s what I know - I tracked you, you visited Destroya, and it ended with his death and me being poisoned. Lot could have happened to bring us here, but Occam’s razor is screaming in my face right now and your scrambling defense over the last few hours isn’t making me feel less confident about this theory.
Welp, if you only tracked him, it's never a guarantee that he was specifically responsible in dealing you the damage. You might have been ganged. But wqs a.bad choice for scum tbh, knowing how sus you are yesterday. Lolololol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

I agree about Don. My vote was on Sera and I wouldve preferred Don to get vig'd.

Asking for the reasoning behind the BD is a legitimate question. @Rej why did you do that?

I won't rule out the possibility that Fleur's role was a fake claim given to scum by the hosts. @Seraphoenix you gotta claim at this point.

Are you wearing wizard robes whilst playing the game too?

you track me visiting another player, you end up poisoned and you think I did it? So I’m Nagini the snake, paranoid poisoner, janitor and I know who Harry was from the start of the game, this is your contention? As opposed to … one of the other 17 players in the game poisoned you,

there’s nothing rambling in my defence, it’s perfectly coherent and failure to understand it would be reflective of you and not I

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Welp, if you only tracked him, it's never a guarantee that he was specifically responsible in dealing you the damage. You might have been ganged. But wqs a.bad choice for scum tbh, knowing how sus you are yesterday. Lolololol
Which I indicated above, I know there’s plenty of fuckery in this game…but I also know there ISN’T on many occasions, and the most reasonable outcome usually ends up being true. I caught plenty of heat yesterday, but I had a sneaking suspicion about Gram, so that’s why I looked where I did.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because I knew I would be the hottest target in the game N1. Also it was a one-shot and I wanted to get it out of the way asap.
And why is that? I need something better than that. What if you got vig'd instead of Sera after you BD'd yourself with him? There's a good chance town's vig targets Sera since he was incredibly sus last DP.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Are you wearing wizard robes whilst playing the game too?

you track me visiting another player, you end up poisoned and you think I did it? So I’m Nagini the snake, paranoid poisoner, janitor and I know who Harry was from the start of the game, this is your contention? As opposed to … one of the other 17 players in the game poisoned you,

there’s nothing rambling in my defence, it’s perfectly coherent and failure to understand it would be reflective of you and not I
I’m naked right now, actually :catsure:

If you’re a role that’s more closely associated with the main villain than anyone else - and I hate to sound like a broken record, but NAGINI HAS A PIECE OF VOLDY’S SOUL SO IT WOULDN’T BE THAT HARD FOR HER TO KNOW THINGS THAT HE DOES - the track and kill could be an active ability while the poison thing could easily be a passive for anyone who tracks you, nothing you’ve said can explain that away.

I’m naked right now, actually :catsure:

If you’re a role that’s more closely associated with the main villain than anyone else - and I hate to sound like a broken record, but NAGINI HAS A PIECE OF VOLDY’S SOUL SO IT WOULDN’T BE THAT HARD FOR HER TO KNOW THINGS THAT HE DOES - the track and kill could be an active ability while the poison thing could easily be a passive for anyone who tracks you, nothing you’ve said can explain that away.
I mean assuming Voldemort is mafia, anything he knows he will share with his team in all likelihood, there doesn’t need to be some telepathic Connection between us to justify sharing information

The track and kill? I didn’t track anyone, you did???

you’re saying I could have an anti tracking poisoner passive now? Come on man

Status
Not open for further replies.