[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not Voldemort, but you just helped us to find Voldemort because last night I busdrive myself with Seraphoenix lol. My flavour by the way is Fleur.

Vote Seraphoenix
Fleur sounds like a fake claim.

Plus had Sera been big bad, there would be more resistance to his lynch D1. If Don had claimed he was done for.

You defended Sera majority of the day. Conq and Prof with me calles you out on it. And now you protect him again
All day?
I only told you guys what his gameplay is like since most of folks here were new to WG players.

Chck my posts. I kept repeating Don is bad players, it's better to off him at night than lynch. Only 2 were main wagons d1, go look at my posts:seriously:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The only horcrux that is ‘used’ is Tom Riddles diary, and I suppose Nagini if you consider her a weapon rather than just a snake. In either case, Voldemort is the ‘user’ of both
Nagini is a magical serpent that contains a piece of the Dark Lord’s soul, I think we can reasonably say she’s more than “just a snake” considering the implications. If she’s in this game - and the Sword of Gryffindor being a part of our meta tells me she absolutely is - she has to die before he does. I’m also starting to think you’re her, so there’s that.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Plus had Sera been big bad, there would be more resistance to his lynch D1. If Don had claimed he was done for.
Maybe the big bad has some form of lynch immunity or vote manipulation. And Don's wagon gaining so much traction literally makes it convenient for Sera to get away. And you can say the same for Don as well. Literally nobody except TPein took his side.

Anyway I wanna lynch Sera this DP for info. He has done nothing in terms of gamesolving and we have had around 37 hours of day phase already.

vote lynch Seraphoenix

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
DynaMight : Grammaton. WEAK AS FUCK TUNNEL VOTE
Seraphoenix
: Grammaton -> Ratchet. LAME VOTE, NOTHING CHASED
Grammaton : Jew D Boy -> Seraphoenix. LOST VOTE
Nick
: Sallucion -> Don. MAIN GOOD GUY
T-Pein
: Xlaw -> Seraphoenix. "COUNTERWAGON"
Rej
: Seraphoenix -> Don. MAIN PUSHER
Gambit
: Marimo -> Don. SIDELINE FOLLOWER
Don Daslayer
: Seraphoenix. ESCAPE ROUTE
Ratchet :
Don. STATIC HOLDER
Conquist :
Seraphoenix. FOLLOWS THE COUNTER
Xlaw?? :
Seraphoenix. FOLLOWS THE COUNTER, GOT HELD BY PEIN
Destroya :
Don. TRUE FOLLOWER
Lord Melkor?? :
Dynamight -> Don. UNALIGNED FOLLOWER, PARKED DYNA
Professor83??
: Don. IDK WHAT KIND OF FOLLOWER THIS IS
Jew D. Boy
: Don. PUSHY FOLLOWER

Don : 8 (odds: around 2 wolves)
Seraphoenix
: 5 (odds: another wolf)
Grammaton
: 1 (what a lost vote)
Ratchet
: 1 (pure frustration)

some garbage take on the votes
Garbage is right, I’m nobody’s fuckin’ follower and townie mislynches on D1 are as common as other people thinking they’ve solved the game based on one. Don didn’t do himself any favors, that was plain as day, so you’re just rehashing the past for no good reason. This is neither helpful nor insightful considering everything else that’s happened today.

Status
Not open for further replies.