[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh:

Nah not worth town time. Prove to us you can be useful, we will keep you
I dont need to prove you anything tho. Your opinion of me means little

I cant divulge why i need to say that on certain occasions. Tho it is indeed a hard negative for me. I can only say it wouldnt be wise to pursue it further considering what the outcome might be

He was confronted by Draco Malfoy, Gregory Goyle, and Vincent Crabbe before he could reach the diadem, and a battle ensued within the Room of Requirement (in its form as the Room of Hidden Things), resulting in Crabbe's creation of Fiendfyre that then went out of his control and resulted in his death. Harry was able to acquire the diadem, but was saved the trouble of having to destroy it, since the Fiendfyre had accidentally incinerated it. The diadem crumbled to pieces in his hands upon their escape from the Room of Requirement

@ConquistadoR probably an Indie. He turned sides to help Good side at end.

Sera (has done nothing towards gamesolving or explaining his actions from the prev dp yet so my stance doesn't change) and Rej (based off of Gambit's claim and him generally going for town cred) seem like scum to me. I don't necessarily think that scum motivated last dp's push on Don even though there's a very good chance that some scum was part of the wagon.

I town read JDB. Gram is a weird case but let's role with it for now. Don't think I need to comment about Nick.

Although I've yet to read the thread fully. Ill give my reads with detailed explanation like I did last DP once if I get some freetime (unlikely).

Yeah seemed like he hinted both to me.

Is Malfoy scum flavour wise?
Draco Malfoy is one of Harry's enemies in the movies and books, though he becomes better at the very end.

Malfoy family were Voldie's main supporters but turned against him at the end (mostly for sellfish reasons).

Jew seems town to me as well, I do not think he would be so bold as scum. Not sure about Sera.

I target Rej last night and apparently he used the goddamn 3 major horcruxes in the lore, the diadem. And apparently, this cannot be associated with Harry Potter as he would never use that and no other member of Dumbledores army would. Neither Helena the ghost who stole the fuck from her own mother, the owner of the tiara.

That being said, it could only be voldemort himself and nothing more.
@Rej waiting to hear your defense on this. Taking your sweet time preparing it? :moonwalk:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
All of this post are nothing but plain wall.
And I don't see any relevance of me being associated with Dyna. Dummy was tryna get into my skin last dp but he wasn't successful.

Anyway @Yo Tan Wa you wanna hear abt it fine.
I target Rej last night and apparently he used the goddamn 3 major horcruxes in the lore, the diadem. And apparently, this cannot be associated with Harry Potter as he would never use that and no other member of Dumbledores army would. Neither Helena the ghost who stole the fuck from her own mother, the owner of the tiara.

That being said, it could only be voldemort himself and nothing more.

So, based on my prior posts, I am basically telling you guys that I invested Rej and the way he tried to deflect this spotlight back to me only implies that he doesn't wanna admit what he did and stalled for the basis of getting away with it.
I am not Voldemort, but you just helped us to find Voldemort because last night I busdrive myself with Seraphoenix lol. My flavour by the way is Fleur.

Vote Seraphoenix

On page no 10
This transaction from Gramma < Ratchet < Dyna to Seara is interesting
7:30 hrs are left...
And it's 12 AM here..So I will miss the final half..
Vote Lynch Seraphonix.

we need claim from him. I'll check before going to bed in one hr.

@Gambit do believe Dyna x Germa , Ratchet was x3T ?
Also what do u think about JDB response
This is sus man. If i remember it right you were on Ratchet ass to hear his opinion reads. You were hinting activity stopped once Sera wagon started, hinting it might be the work of Scums.
All in all it gave me the impression you liked Sera front better in their interactions, yet you voted for Sera on the grounds of pressuring him. But never took your vote off him.

I would also like to hear your current reads, what are your comments on events that transpired this day phase. Any night info that might help us. Talk to us here.

Status
Not open for further replies.