[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I can’t say that gram is actually ginny but I also agree it seems very hard to have this knowledge and not kill me the first night of scum or whatever. So I feel like easy Ginny for sure

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Just the fact that there is no real pressure on Sera right now let's me think some people let go off him.
No hard pushes comming at him so I am just pivoting on the idea that someone of the non-sera pushers knows more about Sera now. And that is why I wanna push elsewhere.

Oh good I was outed well alright.

@Rej gambit is fine let him be.

@Seraphoenix what makes you say volde goal is to kill Harry? That sounds like a slip from your chat.

@Rej that wasn’t even like claiming idk what that was haha btw if don claimed he would had better chance to live as town so your hot take on claiming doesn’t even make sense here
Because I read the books? Same reason some people were saying Voldemort wants to collect the horcruxes.

Unexpected Disaster?

[???] has triggered [The Room of Requirement Disaster] and summoned Fiendfyre

"It was not normal fire, The fire was mutating, forming a gigantic pack of fiery beasts: Flaming serpents, chimaeras, and dragons rose and fell and rose again, and the detritus of centuries on which they were feeding was thrown up in the air into their fanged mouths, tossed high on clawed feet, before being consumed by the inferno."​

=======================================================

Until the end of this day phase Fiendfyre will destroy everything​

=======================================================

Is this about JDB?
I'm guessing no one is getting lynched today??
You mean because of the fire?
Am i missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.