[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still dont like Gram, if Ginny was janitored he would also know who Harry is based on rolesheet lover interaction. Invests Dest who to my konwledge no one suspected.

I feel like Sera slipped a bit but i just woke up abd dont have it in me to pursue it yet.

Nick is clear either way
He already hinted Nick last day phase. He might have got Dest role at night. There easy

Town reads
Jdb
Grammo
Nick
Gambit
T Pein

Neutral
Sallucion
ConquistadoR
Lord Melkar

Rest i will read this phase, n decide accordingly
are your neutrals scum reads? Surely the players you haven’t listed would be neutrals?

I pretty much agree with your town reads tho, I’d prob chuck Rej in too but you know that lol

Still dont like Gram, if Ginny was janitored he would also know who Harry is based on rolesheet lover interaction. Invests Dest who to my konwledge no one suspected.

I feel like Sera slipped a bit but i just woke up abd dont have it in me to pursue it yet.

Nick is clear either way
Sera slipped? That is worth chasing, get to it.

Also can you give me your rainbow reads

are your neutrals scum reads? Surely the players you haven’t listed would be neutrals?

I pretty much agree with your town reads tho, I’d prob chuck Rej in too but you know that lol
I am not decided where to place them. By process of elimination i can see good numbers of scum in them.

I don't understand Rej love. Ratchet also read him same, is this some meta thing i am unaware of?

I am not decided where to place them. By process of elimination i can see good numbers of scum in them.

I don't understand Rej love. Ratchet also read him same, is this some meta thing i am unaware of?
I can’t remember if it were you who asked yesterday, but his engagement seemed to be a strong indicator of towniness - I just played a game where he was the indy where he made about 50 off topic posts, outed himself and died with no resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.