[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason why? Because I have one take away from your play so far Nick - "avoids the current discussions".
im going to tap my nose and tell you he’s probably town. You know my game well enough at this point to know I’m telling you this for a reason more sophisticated than ‘he’s my scum partner and I’m scared’. But make of it what you will

im going to tap my nose and tell you he’s probably town. You know my game well enough at this point to know I’m telling you this for a reason more sophisticated than ‘he’s my scum partner and I’m scared’. But make of it what you will
I’m always town unless it’s TOS for some reason

That was just one post which I linked because I find it incredibly amusing that you missed it.
Here's more - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

You either failed to read the thread and/or are too stubborn to accept that your borderline OMGUS wagon on Ratchet, after you started getting flak for sheeping/not participating in gamesolving, is just garbage. Either way it still doesn't erase the fact that not only are you not participating in gamesolving but you outright refuse to participate.
If Ratchet had actual insight, then they could have just quoted the posts. If they can refuse to participate then so can I.

That was literally Dyna's case on Grammaton.

Also how do you stay neutral on JDB while scum read Gram for the same thing ~ not staying calm under pressure. Care to explain?
Because it's hypocritical to accuse someone on the basis of overreacting, while going full meltdown yourself. It makes it look that your reasons for sussing were insincere in the first place.

Why were none of you sussing him for overreacting or losing his cool?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Alright then!

come on ratchet you had to know that was coming. I don’t really have a read on any of you 3 that’s worthy.

I think if ryu flip scum I can see Dyna being a scum buddy by his above reasoning on ryu. I don’t remember too much substance that alerts me from you or gram to make contribution to it
very unhelpful. Suss and fishy

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I have just gone through his posts, what exactly are you referring to? His rage out, or reason for voting for JDB n agreeing with Ratchet?
shadow walking ratchet and when confronted about it he lost his cool and lashed out. Called my reads meaningles and yet they bothered him so much he became flustered about it

If you trully don't give a rats ass about someone's push on you you just don't pay it attention bcs it doesn't hold anything of note to you. However the more you lash, the more erratic you become the more you show your core has been hit

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If Ratchet had actual insight, then they could have just quoted the posts. If they can refuse to participate then so can I.
Ratchet told you to read the thread, and that Ratchet wasn't going to subscribe to complying with your arbitrary standards when Ratchet's point did not rely on it. Ratchet said this because he was very much aware that the information in the thread told the contradiction to your statements, which Ratchet thinks has now been very clearly established towards you. Ratchet now thinks you are refusing to reflect on your read in order to save face.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Where did I say your push was meaningless?
all of this posts indicate my push on you is dumb

What, the not wanting to waste most of this (shortened) day 1 talking about stuff we have no detail on, other than our guesses at what it could mean, thus providing scum with easy content? No way
nah I just think you are at best incompetent, and at worst … well you can fill in the blanks
the only person lacking comprehension skills here is you.

let me know how your quest for knowledge about the sword goes, I’m sure it will be fruitful
this is utter drivel. We could talk about these objects all day and be no closer to an answer because until someone actually confirms what it/they do, or there’s a flip which provides that information, you’re just guessing based on your own personal fanfic. Totally pointless and gives scum easy content to piggyback on
and waited for ratchet to tell me why I voted is laughable and demonstrably untrue

Status
Not open for further replies.