[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean, it is a solo vote i dont see how much pressure is there?

I didnt read back yet but did you try to gathee people.on it or?
I've asked Don to read up, once he has done so I'll see his thoughts and if I'm not satisfied I'll escalate it by pushing for his lynch. I'm not asking for a claim here. Yet, at least.

Any thoughts on ryu? I didn’t see much reads on him yet. I did bring up he was sus on sera for the aggression but after most brought it up and started voting, but he didn’t put a vote down. Seemed like he was just sheeping the push along. Especially when he called someone else out for being quiet in the same post, which is opposite so kind of a contradiction.

I don’t see sera scummy based on agression. Aggression is not much indication IMO to someone being scum.

sall null but I still like his lynch so yes.

don is meh. He did same thing last game as town so I don’t see much there whether he was readin or not being lost. But a claim from him isn’t the worst.

mid rather one from ryu just wanna see some opinions

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Any thoughts on ryu? I didn’t see much reads on him yet. I did bring up he was sus on sera for the aggression but after most brought it up and started voting, but he didn’t put a vote down. Seemed like he was just sheeping the push along. Especially when he called someone else out for being quiet in the same post, which is opposite so kind of a contradiction.

I don’t see sera scummy based on agression. Aggression is not much indication IMO to someone being scum.

don is meh. He did same thing last game as town so I don’t see much there whether he was readin or not being lost. But a claim from him isn’t the worst.

Have you given your thoughts on the top posters yet?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Giving random numbers without any substantiation is credible insight?

If Ratchet had had anything worthwhile in those posts, then he could have easily quoted the posts you seem to think exist. Instead he/she deflected continuously.
That was just one post which I linked because I find it incredibly amusing that you missed it.
Here's more - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

You either failed to read the thread and/or are too stubborn to accept that your borderline OMGUS wagon on Ratchet, after you started getting flak for sheeping/not participating in gamesolving, is just garbage. Either way it still doesn't erase the fact that not only are you not participating in gamesolving but you outright refuse to participate.

Bother someone else. If someone is voting for shitty reasons, why do you need my opinion on it? You sus me for 'sheeping' when I voted for the guy strictly because he sussed Jew D Boy for not being calm under pressure, but then having a meltdown when pressured himself. That is entirely different from sussing him because he was living under Ratchet's shadow.
That was literally Dyna's case on Grammaton.

I voted for the guy strictly because he sussed Jew D Boy for not being calm under pressure, but then having a meltdown when pressured himself.
Also how do you stay neutral on JDB while scum read Gram for the same thing ~ not staying calm under pressure. Care to explain?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

Ryu always sheeps and is awlays lynched bcs of it and always flips town

If i will lynch Ryu it will be over something not sheep related otherwise ill crash my skull into a wall

Ryu always sheeps and is awlays lynched bcs of it and always flips town

If i will lynch Ryu it will be over something not sheep related otherwise ill crash my skull into a wall
Maybe this time he flips scum.

for real though what about the contradicting reasons for 2 different people he had? One being too aggressive and the other too quiet?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Maybe this time he flips scum.

for real though what about the contradicting reasons for 2 different people he had? One being too aggressive and the other too quiet?
I woke up like 15 min ago and making myself a cappucino, i cant recall his stuff yet.

But sheep ryu always flips.town and i awlays lose my mind bcs of it

Can we end this notion that I got annoyed at being pressured? I got annoyed at the moronic way in which it was happening

I will be in no danger of being lynched at any point this game, you can mark my words.

I woke up like 15 min ago and making myself a cappucino, i cant recall his stuff yet.

But sheep ryu always flips.town and i awlays lose my mind bcs of it
Alright then!
come on ratchet you had to know that was coming. I don’t really have a read on any of you 3 that’s worthy.

I think if ryu flip scum I can see Dyna being a scum buddy by his above reasoning on ryu. I don’t remember too much substance that alerts me from you or gram to make contribution to it

Status
Not open for further replies.