[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
It's fine now.

We have to make up for our lost brethren. I will make up for it.

Hottest things first: We have Harry outed and I can't see how this is not a result of frustration. I am inclined to believe that Grammaton is right today and this is pushing another corner into those that I would like to PoE. Dyna, Jew, Conq, Professor, YTW idk who else if I missed one out. I am paranoid someone inside there was steering this disaster and let it happen without regrets.

If I were there I would have def slowed down the claiming process. @Nick that is exactly what I meant yesterday, claiming was a backfire and that's why people sometimes are afraid to push wrong claims and as result claiming isn't the kind of metagame anymore as back then in OJ.

I still want to townlean brother Ratchet and I would like to figure out if everyone on the Don wagon was town in a sense of townies following votes on another strong town read. Then we know that scum just let happened the wagons or parked on Sera. Sera is still wonky but I incline to believe thjat he is another town read.

Gambit is a weird slot too, I can't make anything out of it same like T-Pein.
Gambits approach on me is kinda without base and unneccessarily agressive, so I would prefer to hear out what he says because I was kinda full of content last day and I am ready to do the same today.

I guess everyone wants me to come in hard now huh.

Vote DynaMight

Because I don't like if someone tunnels the same person all the time and that person then ends up doing frustrating things. This happened alot to me in the past and that is why I can empathize here.

Voldemort's goal is to kill Harry and this guy apparently just outed Harry :kobeha::kaidowhat:
Here is my problem with this

Naturally if you presume Oldie is mafia his goal is to kill EVERYONE that is town. You singled out Harry like it is his only goal. To me it gives of TMI vibes, like you know something more than you should about that Oldie's wincon is

Rej

Year of the black beard!
DynaMight : Grammaton. WEAK AS FUCK TUNNEL VOTE
Seraphoenix
: Grammaton -> Ratchet. LAME VOTE, NOTHING CHASED
Grammaton : Jew D Boy -> Seraphoenix. LOST VOTE
Nick
: Sallucion -> Don. MAIN GOOD GUY
T-Pein
: Xlaw -> Seraphoenix. "COUNTERWAGON"
Rej
: Seraphoenix -> Don. MAIN PUSHER
Gambit
: Marimo -> Don. SIDELINE FOLLOWER
Don Daslayer
: Seraphoenix. ESCAPE ROUTE
Ratchet :
Don. STATIC HOLDER
Conquist :
Seraphoenix. FOLLOWS THE COUNTER
Xlaw?? :
Seraphoenix. FOLLOWS THE COUNTER, GOT HELD BY PEIN
Destroya :
Don. TRUE FOLLOWER
Lord Melkor?? :
Dynamight -> Don. UNALIGNED FOLLOWER, PARKED DYNA
Professor83??
: Don. IDK WHAT KIND OF FOLLOWER THIS IS
Jew D. Boy
: Don. PUSHY FOLLOWER

Don : 8 (odds: around 2 wolves)
Seraphoenix
: 5 (odds: another wolf)
Grammaton
: 1 (what a lost vote)
Ratchet
: 1 (pure frustration)

some garbage take on the votes

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I feel I should clarify that I didn’t out Nick out of frustration, it was a calculated decision on my part. One that won’t be popular to be sure
that sounds terrible and you are right that this might end up being quite the opposite of popular for you lol

that sounds terrible and you are right that this might end up being quite the opposite of popular for you lol
As I’ve already explained, I know how this phase goes without doing it. We waste all day then I get lynched via CFD because I was spotted at a janitored player. This at least forces scum todo something else

Rej

Year of the black beard!
As I’ve already explained, I know how this phase goes without doing it. We waste all day then I get lynched via CFD because I was spotted at a janitored player. This at least forces scum todo something else
What do you think it could force scum to do? I mean we can throw some tinfoils in here if it can help us.

Rhea

Cattitude
Vote Count :

Jew D. Boy : Grammaton -> Unvote
T-Pein : Seraphoenix -> Grammaton -> Seraphoenix
Ratchet : Grammaton -> Unvote
Nick : Grammaton
Yo Tan Wa : Grammaton
Seraphoenix : Grammaton
Gambit : Rej
Grammaton : Seraphoenix
Rej : DynaMight
Sallucion : DynaMight

Grammaton : 3
Seraphoenix : 2
DynaMight : 2
Rej : 1​

Please let me know if I made any mistakes with the votes or the tags didn't works.

What do you think it could force scum to do? I mean we can throw some tinfoils in here if it can help us.
I mean in terms of playing the game. The more you force scum to play, the easier it is to catch them taking a bad position, or forcing a bad narrative

not really interested in throwing out tinfoils

Status
Not open for further replies.