[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Rej : Seraphoenix -> Don. MAIN PUSHER
I don't like this post one bit.

You jumped on Sera's wagon for garbage reasons like "He attacked me for the number of my posts and not the content in them. He's tryharding but not town tryharding" after @Ratchet , @Grammaton and @DynaMight caught him sheeping. Voting him first doesn't mean you started the wagon when Sera was consistently making himself look bad. The posts literally don't lie.

Why are you twisting the narratives to make it seem like you're the main pusher here? Trying to scramble for town cred?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't like this post one bit.

You jumped on Sera's wagon for garbage reasons like "He attacked me for the number of my posts and not the content in them. He's tryharding but not town tryharding" after @Ratchet , @Grammaton and @DynaMight caught him sheeping. Voting him first doesn't mean you started the wagon when Sera was consistently making himself look bad. The posts literally don't lie.

Why are you twisting the narratives to make it seem like you're the main pusher here? Trying to scramble for town cred?
Adding to this, you tried to do the same thing last dp as well. Why are you desperate for town cred lol?

In terms of night kills, I am pretty sure janitored one was from scum. So the other one could be town vig, I do not know who would be indie SK in this setup.

goodbye[/QUOTE]
He asked you for your ability names lol. Nobody asked you to out HP.

Yes, I agree he could hint without outing Harry, which flavour wise may be most important town role.
Gram almost nuked town after three people voted on his wagon lmfao
Still, I do not like how you only state the obvious Cong, without giving any deeper input. What are your reads?

Ok then, let's apply some super pressure on this wild hyena Vote Lynch @Rej

Come explain yourself.
So you see something connecting Rej to this Diadem thing which is one of Voldies artifacts?
Unexpected Disaster?

[???] has triggered [The Room of Requirement Disaster] and summoned Fiendfyre

"It was not normal fire, The fire was mutating, forming a gigantic pack of fiery beasts: Flaming serpents, chimaeras, and dragons rose and fell and rose again, and the detritus of centuries on which they were feeding was thrown up in the air into their fanged mouths, tossed high on clawed feet, before being consumed by the inferno."​

=======================================================

Until the end of this day phase Fiendfyre will destroy everything​

=======================================================

So Ratchet is saving your ass again?

Do you know something about this Fiendfyre stuff?

Coincidence?
My father will hear about this!
Did you just claim Malfoy?

[Vote Lynch DynaMight]

It's fine now.

We have to make up for our lost brethren. I will make up for it.

Hottest things first: We have Harry outed and I can't see how this is not a result of frustration. I am inclined to believe that Grammaton is right today and this is pushing another corner into those that I would like to PoE. Dyna, Jew, Conq, Professor, YTW idk who else if I missed one out. I am paranoid someone inside there was steering this disaster and let it happen without regrets.

If I were there I would have def slowed down the claiming process. @Nick that is exactly what I meant yesterday, claiming was a backfire and that's why people sometimes are afraid to push wrong claims and as result claiming isn't the kind of metagame anymore as back then in OJ.

I still want to townlean brother Ratchet and I would like to figure out if everyone on the Don wagon was town in a sense of townies following votes on another strong town read. Then we know that scum just let happened the wagons or parked on Sera. Sera is still wonky but I incline to believe thjat he is another town read.

Gambit is a weird slot too, I can't make anything out of it same like T-Pein.
Gambits approach on me is kinda without base and unneccessarily agressive, so I would prefer to hear out what he says because I was kinda full of content last day and I am ready to do the same today.

I guess everyone wants me to come in hard now huh.

Vote DynaMight

Because I don't like if someone tunnels the same person all the time and that person then ends up doing frustrating things. This happened alot to me in the past and that is why I can empathize here.
If Gambit doesn't come out with substential reasons then I am inclinde to believe in a Gambit X Dyna wolf team.
All of this post are nothing but plain wall.
And I don't see any relevance of me being associated with Dyna. Dummy was tryna get into my skin last dp but he wasn't successful.

Anyway @Yo Tan Wa you wanna hear abt it fine.
I target Rej last night and apparently he used the goddamn 3 major horcruxes in the lore, the diadem. And apparently, this cannot be associated with Harry Potter as he would never use that and no other member of Dumbledores army would. Neither Helena the ghost who stole the fuck from her own mother, the owner of the tiara.

That being said, it could only be voldemort himself and nothing more.

So, based on my prior posts, I am basically telling you guys that I invested Rej and the way he tried to deflect this spotlight back to me only implies that he doesn't wanna admit what he did and stalled for the basis of getting away with it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Still, I do not like how you only state the obvious Cong, without giving any deeper input. What are your reads?
Sera (has done nothing towards gamesolving or explaining his actions from the prev dp yet so my stance doesn't change) and Rej (based off of Gambit's claim and him generally going for town cred) seem like scum to me. I don't necessarily think that scum motivated last dp's push on Don even though there's a very good chance that some scum was part of the wagon.

I town read JDB. Gram is a weird case but let's role with it for now. Don't think I need to comment about Nick.

Although I've yet to read the thread fully. Ill give my reads with detailed explanation like I did last DP once if I get some freetime (unlikely).

Either some post restriction, he hinted Malfoy, or both?
Yeah seemed like he hinted both to me.

Did you just claim Malfoy?
Is Malfoy scum flavour wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.