[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly, this is hard to say.

We have Sera who doesn't want to give out any information about his role when asked. (Sus).
We have Rej claming Fleur and BD himself with Sera. Knowing Sera's position, It wasnt the best idea to BD yourself with Sera. I mean. Also like someone already mentioned, Rej is an very experienced player and it bothers me that this is his 'claim' if he was scum. The moment we lynch Rej and he turns out to be scum, we can also look in Gramma again, who said a lot of times he puts Rej in his town read. Gramma targeting Destroya, who got killed and janitored? Really?.
If we decide to Lynch Sera, and Sera turns out to be town, there is is a high chance Rej is scum. So enough info to gain with both lynches,

I think lynch either of them is fine to me, leaning more Sera because of D1, but if you guys decide to go for Rej, I wouldn't mind either.

I'm not a fan of any of these wagons to be perfectly honest. Rej's claim to have busdriven himself with Sera leaves something to be desired, but if it were a fake I'd expect Rej to come up with something better than that to be quite honest. As for Sera, I've already said why I think he's Town - stubborn, unhelpful, but town. We really can't afford to keep rehashing this though.

May we have a vote count please @Rhea @Flower
What user would you like to look into than? And why.

Lot of stuff happened this day phase, did you caught up?

> Gambit saw Rej using the Diadem during N1.
> Rej claims that he's Fleur and he BD'd himself with Seraphoenix.

But why would one BD themselves with the primary vig target going into N1?
Someone's lying since the person who's using the Diadem to cause this fire is probably scum.
And also is Fleur a possible fake claim role given to scum by the hosts?
Forgot who Fleur is in the story

BD is questionable unless Rej has smthing he aint telling.

And for the diadem, no clue. Fire started after Gambit outted he knows rej has smthibg to do with diadem

I've read the whole thing. Is there anything you'd like me to comment on that I haven't already?
You Skipped one of my question🙄

I will repeat.. you say not fan of either wagons, what are your reads then. Though i didn't like how you only considered Rej wouldn't do bad fake claim, but can do bad night action, give me your rainbow reads on all players.

About 2nd part, Jdb poison thing on visiting Grammo. Maybe your theory can crack it.

Rhea

Cattitude
Vote Count :

Jew D. Boy : Grammaton -> Unvote
T-Pein : Seraphoenix -> Grammaton -> Seraphoenix
Ratchet : Grammaton -> Unvote
Nick : Grammaton -> Rej
Yo Tan Wa : Grammaton -> Rej
Seraphoenix : Grammaton
Gambit : Rej
Grammaton : Seraphoenix
Rej : DynaMight -> Seraphoenix
Sallucion : DynaMight -> Unvote
DynaMight : Seraphoenix
Lord Melkor : DynaMight
ConquistadoR : Seraphoenix
Professor83 : Rej

Seraphoenix : 5
Rej : 4
DynaMight : 1
Grammaton : 1​

Please let me know if I made any mistakes with the votes or the tags didn't works.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I was hoping we’d outed enough roles today. I’ll claim if really necessary. But I’m also willing to put myself on the line for tomorrow’s lynch if Rej flipped Town.
Not how it works. Let me put it this way. If Rej has claimed something you are, by your posts already they know what it is, because they're informed. You withholding this information gives the town no benefit. Don't need a full claim, just what you are counter claiming Rej on.
You Skipped one of my question🙄

I will repeat.. you say not fan of either wagons, what are your reads then. Though i didn't like how you only considered Rej wouldn't do bad fake claim, but can do bad night action, give me your rainbow reads on all players.

About 2nd part, Jdb poison thing on visiting Grammo. Maybe your theory can crack it.
I don't have a better lynch target, which is why I never provided one in that post.

As for rainbow reads, I think Gramma and Nick are probably town, JDB I'm not really sure about, because I feel like he was happy to drop his angle and now it has received momentum he has picked it back up again, so slight scum, Rej I was leaning town on but information appears to contradict that, obviously his flip would lean town towards gambit and Prof if he does flip scum. DM has gone off the boil day 2, he's lean scum, t Pein probably town, Sera lean town. I don't have any reads of note on other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.