Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
so you're going for a mera mera parallel?

Sabo vs Burgess

Sanji (who lived in Rev HQ now and has ties to a REV commander and is also who can generate flames) vs Burgess.
Yh.

Ace vs BB -> Luffy vs BB

Sabo vs Burgess -> Sanji vs Burgess

Burgess is a great opponent for Sanji. He did well against Base Sabo whos like YC1 lvl. His battle with Sabo shook the collesum. Had Koala pissing her pants. Sabo put his threat lvl like Doffy lvl.

And of course BB still keeps him his FM and Captain of the First Ship, even though Shiryu surpassed everyone else. Once Burgess gets a DF, its over for these hoes.

S

stealthblack

Anyone on Sanji vs Burgess ?
Not anymore. Only supported back when was sure he will kll marco and eat his fruit. But oda likes marco too much to kl him, he is even popular among fans, top 10 mostly. I Guess sanji stuck with pizzaRO, that is royale from north blues Like him and may Have advanced tech too.

Or maybe we Lucky and the new secret member is someone better for sanji.

Not anymore. Only supported back when was sure he will kll marco and eat his fruit. But oda likes marco too much to kl him, he is even popular among fans, top 10 mostly. I Guess sanji stuck with pizzaRO, that is royale from north blues Like him and may Have advanced tech too.

Or maybe we Lucky and the new secret member is someone better for sanji.
I hope not. Like Sanji already is fighting Queen who is connected to Sanji‘s past. I want him to fight someone just for the sake of SHs vs BB.

Base Sabo was struggling with Burgess btw. Burgess was about to bring down the entire collesum.

I think the biggest reason im against Lunarian Sanji is because I want DJ to be a product of Sanji’s emotions. If Sora’s drug used Lunarian DNA, that would mean Lunarian people are emotional or passionate…..something King is not. So yh Lunarian Sanji goes against my headcannon of DJ being a byproduct of Sanji developing emotions from Sora’s Drug :kayneshrug:

I think the biggest reason im against Lunarian Sanji is because I want DJ to be a product of Sanji’s emotions. If Sora’s drug used Lunarian DNA, that would mean Lunarian people are emotional or passionate…..something King is not. So yh Lunarian Sanji goes against my headcannon of DJ being a byproduct of Sanji developing emotions from Sora’s Drug :kayneshrug:
They could be like the saiyan race which is from Odas favorite manga. They are not emotional people but their emotions are what triggers their greatest strengths