Character Discussion I don't like Yamato

Just cry when Yamato is joining and dont your Rabbit. The L's that these people take are going massive.

Btw stop reading Op and make your own manga if this fictional character dont match with your perfect "narrative" of a perfect piece of literature, childish users with the read comprension of a ameba, that dont understant that One Piece is a manga destinated to childs and horny teenagers.

Just cry like a little bitches when Yamato is joining and dont your fucking Rabbit (furries are a abomination). The L's that these people take are going massive.

Btw stop reading Op and make your own manga if this fictional character dont match with your perfect "narrative" of a perfect piece of literature, childish users with the read comprension of a ameba, that dont understant that One Piece is a manga destinated to childs and horny teenagers.
:cheers:

This still remains the most perfect post I've ever seen on this site. :milaugh::milaugh:

Described the diaper-wearing, kozuki cum consuming, idiotic bitch to a tee.
Projecting much? The salt and rent free living in your head.
I'd dare to say that description best defines the whiney little turds that you two are.
Who knew you guys were so affected by Yamato so much.

This thread is aging very well.
The fandom thought that fight against Kaido would do good things for her character,but with the fight happening right now she is still blabbering that "she is fighting for Wano Country so she can call herself Oden.".
How hopeless is that girl?
@Bepo @Den_Den_Mushi @DKI @Blother
My main issue with her is that she was clearly created last minute (probably by the will of an editor) in the middle of the Wano arc without a real purpose outside of marketing. Monetizing is the sole reason of this character there's no heart, no creativity behind her creation. And her flashback with Ace was shallow and pointless, Ace keep being disrespected by his author.

But she will become a Mugiwara at 100% so we'd better resign :(