[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I'd call it dumb. My point really though, is if you're poisoned, we can just leave you be. You'll resolve yourself.
You seem trigger happy on me ever i said my death would spell bad for town

My role is so for a reason, from PS to limited claming. Bcs those things lead to people sussing and the more Malfoy is pushed because of it he less town aligned he becomes.

I cant divulge my wincon for a reason, and a damn good one. You never even asked me.for abilities or anything of sorts.

You showed 0 interest into unraveling me.

So be it, when poison does his thing say goodbye to Snape and DD

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You seem trigger happy on me ever i said my death would spell bad for town

My role is so for a reason, from PS to limited claming. Bcs those things lead to people sussing and the more Malfoy is pushed because of it he less town aligned he becomes.

I cant divulge my wincon for a reason, and a damn good one. You never even asked me.for abilities or anything of sorts.

You showed 0 interest into unraveling me.

So be it, when poison does his thing say goodbye to Snape and DD
OK!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
We don't need to keep discussing Dyna. Let the poison do its thing and if he doesn't die then we can vote him, because he would be lying. As it is his claim is far too convenient, so onto other topics.

Why was Gambit killed, but not Harry?

Not liking this sudden vote. You changed shortly to Rej, why so?
Voted sera cause I felt he was sus plus rej saying he bd him mayed me more sus which I will explain in a sec. However I made my vote without reading the thread so I didn't see the that rej was lying so I changed my vote.
@Ryu Kishi may have had TMI with the lynch on Rej failing.

This came after he saw that Rej was leading wagon and voted Rej.
Like there was seriously a day abillity that destroys everything activated.

Here Is why I think gram may be inno.
If he jan dest role and stole ginny role how did he know who hp is? I remember only getting role name and nothing else from janitoring. Even if he did get that info from cleaning the role how does that account for the fact that he seemed to know hp role from day One?

There is the possibility that mafia already knew Nick was hp because hp is an hx, However nothing can be certain.

now for sera I rb him n1, and he says his action fails so I'm guessing it's and invest type but when rej said he bd him it made me sus of him. And because of all the sussyness I voted him not really carring, anyway the whole rej lying cause I went offline and I just cast my vote when I came back online.

Now I hope that clears some stuff. And here's the people I find sus.

Sallu
Lord m
Rej
Jdb

Rej

Year of the black beard!
We don't need to keep discussing Dyna. Let the poison do its thing and if he doesn't die then we can vote him, because he would be lying. As it is his claim is far too convenient, so onto other topics.

Why was Gambit killed, but not Harry?
Cuz Gambit is trash and the trash had to be brought out.

Status
Not open for further replies.