[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest reason to believe he was Ginny is that we didn’t think mafia would start out knowing who Harry was. But if mafia can’t or won’t kill him anyway then that no longer carries the same weight.
That’s not true. They easily could have accidentally killed me, would be easiest reason if I am counted as a hocrux and I need to go for volde to die

I’m saying it’s possible mafia started out knowing who Harry was @Nick , precisely so that they wouldn’t accidentally kill him if that needs to happen for Voldy to die.

But we assumed Gram shouldn’t be mafia since he knew who you were D1.

Like D1 was between Don and Sera right, and Don flipped town so why would Rej decide that bding himself with someone that may get vigged is a good idea lmao.

Did Gram say how his invest work? Is he a role cop or alignment one.

We can’t lynch Rej one more time at least? I mean that would get rid of last one other then Harry (myself).

eapecially since they had a super kill, why wouldn’t they kill me? You aren’t stopping that by protection
Maybe they buy into the theory you need to be killed for V to die, or they know this for fact. Let's hope this decision comes to bite back their Ass.

Nick do you have any particular strong sus?
Only one player was janitored , so we can manage with it for now.

No janitor killed this phase...That's why need claim from Alibaba
Alibaba already claimed.

Do you have a connection with Ginny?

And tbh Mafia couldve rolecoped you too yknow.
Nope and once again it was day 1. So that wouldn’t really work with his strong town connection day 1.
Maybe they buy into the theory you need to be killed for V to die, or they know this for fact. Let's hope this decision comes to bite back their Ass.

Nick do you have any particular strong sus?

Alibaba already claimed.
Not really strong sus. Would like more input from misty which I stated.

Did Gram say how his invest work? Is he a role cop or alignment one.

Well this is unfortunate, but I’m pretty sure I know why I’m being voted.

Before I claim in full, I’ll just point out this will be bad on the whole

I’m Ginny Weasley, I got a few abilities. One of them is a cop variant which is what I used on Dest last night, I don’t really want to clarify further because it’ll make my role useless but I will if absolutely necessary

And … can I just say I know the identity of Nicks character and leave it at that?
He later said it needed a claim to work.

2 scenario then:

Gram visited as Ginny Dest to check him out, did he claim why he did that btw and what results he got?, and someone else visited him and janitored him so a minimum of 3 people visited Dest that night.

Gram knows who Nick is, the whole mafia does, and they used it to gain town points with him and us, then visited Dest to janitor him and when caught he fell back on the Ginny claim and him saying Nick is town for a mechanical reason D1.

I wanna know what Gram got as a result of visiting Dest.

Status
Not open for further replies.