[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk man the prospect of thinking Draco is sus is big. I need.some heals man
Jdb wasn't also solid town read D1. It don't add up why scum would waste abilities on you Malfoy and sussed players.

I also checked votes n some other possibility i could think of. If it had been Weeb game condom dropping post number shit, you guys would be poisoned and told so by the hosts during the day.

But then you would have told us so last day phase. I am guessing Rhea told you were poisoned during this day phase start, then it means it happened at night. How? that only you may figure out depending on what you did. JDB visited Grammo, you didn't.

Wild shot- You are Malfoy,, you are poisoned in the sense you working for V and have to kill Dumbledore :optimistic:
You told us you couldn't tell me your wincon, that don't add up. I don't see hosts giving you so many negatives?what do you think

But then you would have told us so last day phase. I am guessing Rhea told you were poisoned during this day phase start, then it means it happened at night. How? that only you may figure out depending on what you did. JDB visited Grammo, you didn't.
Did I miss something or are we sure the Poison happens when targeting a certain character?
It's not like someone just has an ability to poison someone?

Jdb wasn't also solid town read D1. It don't add up why scum would waste abilities on you Malfoy and sussed players.

I also checked votes n some other possibility i could think of. If it had been Weeb game condom dropping post number shit, you guys would be poisoned and told so by the hosts during the day.

Wild shot- You are Malfoy,, you are poisoned in the sense you working for V and have to kill Dumbledore :optimistic:
You told us you couldn't tell me your wincon, that don't add up. I don't see hosts giving you so many negatives?what do you think
Bruh if i die i will literally.do something really bad

Character : Draco Malfoy
Alignment : Independent
Win Con : Eliminate Dumbldoor
Abilities :
You have set of antics , gift them to your target . They will be cursed and die slowly.
1) Antique Necklace : Target will be role crushed and lose a life
2) Poisoned Wine bottle : Your target will get poisoned , and will die next phase if don't get healed.
3) Spell : Snake summon : Summon this spell , your target will get bite from snake

Passive : Do you know my dad ! : Tell your dad to remove vote on you.

:endthis:

Abilities :
You have set of antics , gift them to your target . They will be cursed and die slowly.
2) Poisoned Wine bottle : Your target will get poisoned , and will die next phase if don't get healed.
3) Spell : Snake summon : Summon this spell , your target will get bite from snake

Thats boring af

Abilities :

What

The question is how exactly do we kill Rej at this point?

Rej may he losing items every time something happens to him (lynch & kill assuming it made it to Rej).
Lore wise Voldie needed to lose all 7 horcruxes before dieing.
You are Harry? Why did you claim that? Wasnt there a janitored kill in Destroya, not sure i buy this claim.
He did not claim the main protagonist role but was outed by Grammaton.
I did not claim any flavour...
I role blocked him and no janitor and second kill happened this night phase..
That is interesting, though I would assume if there were two kills night 1 one should be a town vig or indie, I doubt scum has two kills a night on regular basis.
This move by Xlaw makes me feel much better about him.
Why? If Xlaw were scum it would be in his interest to threw suss on Grammaton, since there was already some on him.
So the tinfoil of the day is gram is mafia (janitor) who hinted I was town because they know I’m Harry already from what they were told by host. He was caught visiting dest who was killed and janitored and then he outed himself as Ginny who could have been dest janitored role and claimed it. Then was blocked tonight by xlaw and there was no janitored kill.

therefore we think mafia always knew I was Harry to use to their advantage and gram is actually mafia janitor.

I say this isn’t the worst idea I’ve heard and could be very plausible
It would be useful then if someone had an ability to check the janitored player's role?

[Vote Lynch Rej] The lynch failed but horcruxes kept getting destroyed.

I would not consider lynching Harry yet

Status
Not open for further replies.