Speculations How Luffy beats Kaido/ ZKK happens.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oda been throwin curve balls after curve balls
Old man is having fun. :brootea:

It does matter. If Zoro's strongest attack (Asura) can only scarred Kaido's strongest form (Hybrid Mode) then y'all can say goodbye to the ZKK fantasy. But since I'm a generous person and a Zoro fan at heart, I would say that Zoro will mastered Adv CoC against King and turn Enma into a black blade so he can deal more damage to Kaido. And I think Hybrid form are more durable than Zoan form or else it doesn't make sense. So Zoro with Adv CoC + blacken Enma can potentially severe Dragon Form Kaido.
You will have some explaining to do if Zoro kills Kaido without CoC, without Asura, without Black Blade and during hybrid form. :yasu:
No proof that hybrid is more durable than Zoan, on the contrary, the zoan form is where the dragon scales come from in the first place and the size isnt even comparable. I guess you hope that Hiryu Kaen wouldnt have killed Kaido if it had landed, huh... :catlewd:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It does matter. If Zoro's strongest attack (Asura) can only scarred Kaido's strongest form (Hybrid Mode) then y'all can say goodbye to the ZKK fantasy. But since I'm a generous person and a Zoro fan at heart, I would say that Zoro will mastered Adv CoC against King and turn Enma into a black blade so he can deal more damage to Kaido. And I think Hybrid form are more durable than Zoan form or else it doesn't make sense. So Zoro with Adv CoC + blacken Enma can potentially severe Dragon Form Kaido.
Kaido will likely be weakened before Zoro lands the last strike and canon material showed us that weakened characters hold weakened durability. Plus that Zoro was obviously not in his best form.

I think the two will likely collaborate and defeat him together with Zoro then landing the final strike. The aforementioned scenario overall looks the most logical to me at the present moment, because it would not make Luffy feel too over PISsed.
I think that wouldn’t be fair to be honest at the end of the day it has to be a 1 v 1 For luffy to be fully appreciated.
If Oda Makes it 2 v 1 then the prop would be shared and i Think That Isnt good writing at all and as Time passes my Conviction for ZKK is wobbling.
Still waiting for a Convincing theory

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think that wouldn’t be fair to be honest at the end of the day it has to be a 1 v 1 For luffy to be fully appreciated.
If Oda Makes it 2 v 1 then the prop would be shared and i Think That Isnt good writing at all and as Time passes my Conviction for ZKK is wobbling.
Still waiting for a Convincing theory
Well for me good writing stems from logicity too, which is fundamental. xd

We know how powerful Kaido is and he doesn't look so damaged at all thus far.

Then again if Oda manages to make Luffy so strong and it doesn't look so illogical then well be it.

I like how the stuff that is stated in the manga only works when it fits their agenda:

Oda: "On a 1v1 always bet on Kaido"
Everyone: "Damn, foreshadow for Luffy defeating Kaido in a 1v1!!"

Oda: "Kaido's can't be killed."
Them haters: "That only proves that no one is going to kill him, let alone Zoro."

Kaido: "That should be enough"
Them again: "Facts, he alr did enough he won't do anything else."

Kaido: "You can't beat me, Strawhat."
Everyone: "Cap, everyone knows that he is going to beat you."

Isn't it kinda weird?

Well for me good writing stems from logicity too, which is fundamental. xd

We know how powerful Kaido is and he doesn't look so damaged at all thus far.

Then again if Oda manages to make Luffy so strong and it doesn't look so illogical then well be it.
Yeah but Zoro stopped the attack of the two yonkos (Probably the greatest feat so far),Scarred Kaido,Made big mom shat her pants,will defeat King and People Want Him To Kill Kaido Aswell ...........man Wtf
:lusalty:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yeah but Zoro stopped the attack of the two yonkos (Probably the greatest feat so far),Scarred Kaido,Made big mom shat her pants,will defeat King and People Want Him To Kill Kaido Aswell ...........man Wtf
:lusalty:
Heh killing Kaido constitutes the consacration of everything he achieved so far xd

It's basically the final act and there are so many elements pointing towards it such as no better contender for that, the notion Kaido will be weakened in his durability after defeated, of course Zoro's will, the notion even Yamato is meant to be ok with it, his mission to assist the Samurai of the country xd

Heh killing Kaido constitutes the consacration of everything he achieved so far xd

It's basically the final act and there are so many elements pointing towards it such as no better contender for that, the notion Kaido will be weakened in his durability after defeated, of course Zoro's will, the notion even Yamato is meant to be ok with it, his mission to assist the Samurai of the country xd
Yeah but isn’t this too much for someone Not being the main Character ? Lol

So basically breaking a weapon is the same as defeating the worlds strongest creature?
:seriously::seriously:

And the person who’ll deal the final blow on Kaido will be Zoro without Luffy even knocking him out?
:seriously:
I believe Luffy will break Kaido's club in a clash during his final attack ( also KO'ing Kaido himself of course)

so Zoro defeats him not luffy
You should reread the thread.

Yeah but isn’t this too much for someone Not being the main Character ? Lol
It will be like Thriller Bark where both Luffy and Zoro shined greatly.

How Luffy beats Kaido and Zoro kills him :

Oda has mentioned in the past that the reason why Luffy never kills his opponents is because he believes that by killing a persons dream you are basically killing the person as well.

I think Luffy beats Kaido and makes him realise that his dream for Wano will never be completed therefore Kaido admits defeat but by doing so Kaido in a fit of rage vows to destroy wano with his boro breath… If he cant have Wano then no one can.

While in the air preparing to shoot his boro breath Zoro slices him in half using Enma and his Dragon Blaze attack, therefore replicating his ancestors, Shimotsuki Ryuma’s feat and also carry out Oden’s will.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
My favourite scenario would be Zoro helping Luffy out in defeating Kaido and then Kaido contemplating the fact Zoro is about to kill him and will not regret about that since he will be very close to attaining perfection.

My favourite scenario would be Zoro helping Luffy out in defeating Kaido and then Kaido contemplating the fact Zoro is about to kill him and will not regret about that since he will be very close to attaining perfection.
I believe Luffy must have his 1v1, but Kaido may not regret his death because Oda may portray it as a grand death.

You should reread the thread.

It will be like Thriller Bark where both Luffy and Zoro shined greatly.
Yeah i can see that,Considering how Oda Loves Zoro and Luffy equally,But That Honestly would be way too much,Man was almost dead not long ago defeated the highest bounty YC ever and will slay Kaido.

This I feel like is a bit too much as it would greatly over shadow Luffy’s feats,what I think maybe is that Momonosuke will slay Kaido with the Ame No Habakiri.