Speculations How Luffy beats Kaido/ ZKK happens.

T

Tyronejenkins

Guess Zoro is gonna one shot King because Zoro is already yonko level. Then he one shots kaido and sleeps for like 200 chapters coming back to one shot Imu and end one piece.

What a goat

Final match is Zoro and luffy vs Awakened Kaido

Bigmom will beat Kidd and Law and she will discover Kaido 's red Poneglyph
But she will need someone that can read immediately
She will kidnap robin but this time Luffy will react immediately and chase her
:goyea: This smells fresh. Chase BM to Elbaf

BM will betray Kaido, after her beating Kidd and law or being pushed back from the two

Yeah i can see that,Considering how Oda Loves Zoro and Luffy equally,But That Honestly would be way too much,Man was almost dead not long ago defeated the highest bounty YC ever and will slay Kaido.

This I feel like is a bit too much as it would greatly over shadow Luffy’s feats,what I think maybe is that Momonosuke will slay Kaido with the Ame No Habakiri.
Momo is there to kill Orochi, that is the Ame No Habakiri lore.

ZKK is just a joke but some people take it seriously :lawsigh:
We will see about that. :zosmug:

Yeah i can see that,Considering how Oda Loves Zoro and Luffy equally,But That Honestly would be way too much,Man was almost dead not long ago defeated the highest bounty YC ever and will slay Kaido.

This I feel like is a bit too much as it would greatly over shadow Luffy’s feats,what I think maybe is that Momonosuke will slay Kaido with the Ame No Habakiri.
You say that's too much for zoro to have an equal role to luffy in Wano, but have a noob to take Kaido head instead, yeah definitely not too much :seriously:

Is it that easy for Zoro to outshine luffy?

Doesn’t necessarily has to be Him killing kaido.
Post automatically merged:

When unsure about themselves even the strong are weak,Momonosuke Should kill Kaido not Zoro imo
Momo is still scared to face Kaido, but I do believe he will overcome his fear. Still bad pick to kill kaido. Luffy has more of a chance of killing kaido than momo, and rubber boy doesn't kill