Speculations How Luffy beats Kaido/ ZKK happens.

Hello everyone, this is my theory on the end of Kaido in this arc. I apologize as it is a bit long but i think it is worth it. :zehaha:
First, the necessity of Luffy beating kaido 1v1.
Kaido's legend is his 1v1 abilities (and being unkillable).
And we have had the exact same thing in the last arc with Katakuri, whose legend was that he was undefeated, and Oda made sure to make Luffy break that legend because that is how this story ( and most shonen) works.

I think we all agree it won't be a clean win for Luffy as about 20 people have attacked Kaido till now, but it will come down to 1v1 and Oda will portray it as such, because Luffy has always become stronger or at least as strong as the villain he defeats and i think the same will happen here although maybe using a time limited gear fifth for example.
  • If Zoro kills Kaido, then Luffy didn't defeat him, right ?
I believe Luffy will break Kaido's club in a clash during his final attack ( also KO'ing Kaido himself of course) and that will signal Kaido's full defeat.
In chapter 1013 many people noticed a crack on Kaido's club but it was mostly shrugged off but i believe it was Oda's hint.
Now if Luffy broke Kaido's club (the alleged world's strongest creature) then he has defeated him. Mihawk states that a chip on one's sword is a mark of shame for a swordsman. I would think that a Yonko having his weapon broken is much more shameful and expresses that he was simply surpassed and it doesn't matter if he got back up due to awakening or whatever, he was beaten.
Now, did something like this happen before ? It did.
Onwards to ZKK.
I am not here to argue why ZKK may very well happen. For that, i will just refer you to @Cinera and @KiriNigiri's threads. https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/long-live-zkk.14100/ https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/zoros-second-confrontation-with-kaido.13255/
  • If Zoro kills Kaido, he has to be in his Zoan form
Ryuuma's legend wasn't slaying a Hybrid or an Oni above the Flower Capital, it was slaying a Dragon.
It makes perfect sense for Kaido to get up in Zoan form after Luffy beat him and broke his club, because he has no weapon anymore. Kaido hasn't been shown punching anyone, even when he "killed" Orochi he used King's katana, he also used Kinemon's katana to stab him. So an enraged defeated Kaido has no choice but to be in his Zoan form to fight back, where he can use elemental attacks like Boro breath and wind slashes.
Sure, plot may prevail and Kaido may just feel like going dragon even if he has his club, like the PIS we had last chapter when Kaido was just looking cool against Momo.
But i think Oda would plan the end of the arc a bit better than that.

And that's all for today :cheers:

Everything it's going as planned.

Zoro needed to be sidelined for a bit and Oda decided to do so by throwing the strongest attack in the series at him and leaving him momentarily incapacitated.

Now he has to defeat King in a midd-high diff fight and during that fight he'll take his CoA to the next level (internal destruction) and also his CoC which he'll learn how to use.

Then we get to the capital, Marco heals Zoro's damage completely to a extent where he is literally reborn from flames just like Marco himself does and gets back to his 100% plus the experience he got from fighting 2 yonkos and King.
Remember Zoro is like a Saiyan he becomes stronger after being on the verge of death.

The rest of the crew and the entire alliance stay in the live floor and face the Big Mom Pirates.

Zoro and Luffy 2v1 Kaido in the climax of the arc, they fuck him up pretty badly then Luffy goes crazy and Gattling KKGuns tf out of Kaido and everybody thinks that Luffy won the fight but suddenly he falls unconscious and Kaido gets back up like nothing happened saying "Punches can't kill me".........

.......and that's when Over the Flower Capital we see Kaido in Dragon Form getting beheaded by the man who's destined to become the Sword God one day.

Only way it could happen
Luffy beats Kaido in a 1v1 he surpass him and everyone acknowledge it
Kaido or one of his crew member takes Momo or Tama or someone in hostage (as they did against Oden)
Kaido attacks Luffy when Luffy goes to save the hostage and Zoro saves him

Scenario similar To Luffy vs Morgan and even this scheme is a 10% chance max as it feels like Zoro overshadowed Luffy. Also Oda will deal with the pain plot and so on...

Others takes are a 0% chance. Luffy will surpass and beat Kaido in a 1v1.
So Him and Zoro fighting Kaido for a moment and Zoro kills him after or Luffy K.O him and is also K.O after that's nope

Does it matter which form it is? :sanmoji:
It does matter. If Zoro's strongest attack (Asura) can only scarred Kaido's strongest form (Hybrid Mode) then y'all can say goodbye to the ZKK fantasy. But since I'm a generous person and a Zoro fan at heart, I would say that Zoro will mastered Adv CoC against King and turn Enma into a black blade so he can deal more damage to Kaido. And I think Hybrid form are more durable than Zoan form or else it doesn't make sense. So Zoro with Adv CoC + blacken Enma can potentially severe Dragon Form Kaido.

It does matter. If Zoro's strongest attack (Asura) can only scarred Kaido's strongest form (Hybrid Mode) then y'all can say goodbye to the ZKK fantasy. But since I'm a generous person and a Zoro fan at heart, I would say that Zoro will mastered Adv CoC against King and turn Enma into a black blade so he can deal more damage to Kaido. And I think Hybrid form are more durable than Zoan form or else it doesn't make sense. So Zoro with Adv CoC + blacken Enma can potentially severe Dragon Form Kaido.
Everything it's going as planned.

Zoro needed to be sidelined for a bit and Oda decided to do so by throwing the strongest attack in the series at him and leaving him momentarily incapacitated.

Now he has to defeat King in a midd-high diff fight and during that fight he'll take his CoA to the next level (internal destruction) and also his CoC which he'll learn how to use.

Then we get to the capital, Marco heals Zoro's damage completely to a extent where he is literally reborn from flames just like Marco himself does and gets back to his 100% plus the experience he got from fighting 2 yonkos and King.
Remember Zoro is like a Saiyan he becomes stronger after being on the verge of death.

The rest of the crew and the entire alliance stay in the live floor and face the Big Mom Pirates.

Zoro and Luffy 2v1 Kaido in the climax of the arc, they fuck him up pretty badly then Luffy goes crazy and Gattling KKGuns tf out of Kaido and everybody thinks that Luffy won the fight but suddenly he falls unconscious and Kaido gets back up like nothing happened saying "Punches can't kill me".........

.......and that's when Over the Flower Capital we see Kaido in Dragon Form getting beheaded by the man who's destined to become the Sword God one day.
Why do so many people think a factual pushover like King can push Zoro to learn Adv. CoC? :kaidowhat:

Zoro hard counters his fire attacks and he has to resort to combing swords just to nearly hit Zoro, aside from having been hit by Onigiri. He does not look like someone who can push Zoro to greater heights, tbh. :tchpepe:

Final match is Zoro and luffy vs Awakened Kaido

Bigmom will beat Kidd and Law and she will discover Kaido 's red Poneglyph
But she will need someone that can read immediately
She will kidnap robin but this time Luffy will react immediately and chase her