Status
Not open for further replies.
1025 chapters and you don’t like the Mc that’s just weird to me. Luffy is written really well too 💀
Psycho behavior honestly especially when Luffy literally drives the plot and have taken all the decisions till now.
Most casual readers/watchers who are fan of one piece are also fans of Luffy.
People who are still reading one piece and saying they don't like Luffy and dread the chapter he is in are salty mfs because their fav is not getting the same treatment as him. Most of this is fueled due to powerscaling discussions too.

G

Gorosei Informer

Signature attack of Teach, multi-continent level DC. :steef:
Zehahahaha! That would be insanely epic! Blackbeard could even reshape/rearrange the continets/tectonic plates or something? Cause Tsunamis all around the world and sink islands? I can't even imagine the full potential of the Gura Gura especially if we've not seen the awakening yet somehow and then there's the Yami Yami, which I'm sure we've not seen the awakening yet ofc and I think it's actually handicapped by being exposed to light all the time too, hence why he can't turn into darkness and thus his element like other logias can!

I really can't wait for Blackbeard's turn in the spotlight finally for various reasons including him being the ultimate DF user, with potentially 3 of them by then too! Hopefully an ultimate Zoan to fit his Logia and Paramecia too ofc!

Blackbeard was able to tilt Marineford as well after getting the Gura Gura so either he can use the awakening as well as DFs might stay awakened permanently or him stealing it created a loophole to get the fruit's power and use it in the same state as WB had it? Or even crazier, we've not seen the Gura's awakening yet!

Either way, we're in for some truly INSANE, EPIC HYPE! Blackbeard is gonna deliver so immensely in various ways, I can't wait! Once we learn more about Xebec and the Rocks Pirates too, that's gonna make Blackbeard seem all the more amazing, cunning and such to ofc! As well as his own full backstory, heritage and such too!

:cheers::crazwhat::lumazed::zehaha::stealthblack::finally:

He’s a static character? Just say you don’t understand luffys character tho idiot 💀💀

ALSO keep IGNORING what I’m saying. #1 in popular votes for 20 + YEARS lmao but yeah Imma go off on 20 people that hate on luffy on a FORUM site 💀💀
Again you missed the point also you missed that i prefaced my convo Post time skip after myself giving you the Wano layup.

Luffy, enters arc, gets over emotional about how bad antagonist is and how evil they are, fights antagonist who is superior then gets power up beats antagonist. It's pretty simple.

Wci: Sanji is bad kicks Luffy, then Luffy turns him into a good guy wanted to come back to SHs again, very unpredictable stuff wooooo

Doffy, Cracker, Katakuri, now Kaido. It's worst for Kaido because he's been defeated 3-4 times already

Just because someone is the most popular doesnt mean they are a good character, people sadly like the same song and dance POST time skip over and over, i.e you.

I even stand by Luffy's PK declarations, unlike wusses like Crocodile and Moria that pack their bags after their first L Luffy and Shanks know that real men push forward no matter how wrecked they get by fish.

What did Luffy immediately do upon arriving in Wano?
Umm not much just rounding up some allies to fight against Kaidou (chapter 949), giving food to Kuro region as soon as he landed in wano. Well, those were the last time Luffy has shown anything other than punching. But since then Luffy was sidelined in the plot and all the panels he was in was either running or getting KOed by Kaidou. Wano was a curse for Luffy. And yet you people say Luffy "centric'. Oh, in your definition, Luffy centric means more panel shots instead of Luffy doing everything right?

Status
Not open for further replies.