Questions & Mysteries Sanji’s Admiral fight

Which Admiral will Sanji fight

• Total voters
Lmao Queens a lil bitch and we both know that
Stop trying hard
First you spend months dick riding King when we told you to calm your tits.
Now you are being dishonest
And you spent months hating on King and now your sucking his balls dry.

I stopped wanking King cause hes unimpressive and ended up not fighting Sanji. Ive lost all interest in him. Hes basically another Smoothie. Once King gets feats….I might start wanking him again.

Yeah that’s not how that works. Kaido was 39 when he fought oden initially and were told he got stronger during those 20 years
Did Kaidou went from being a fodder to being a Yonkou? Oden was a Monster and Kaidou was stil stronger than him - Kaidou didn't make any huge jumps.
Post automatically merged:

Laws 26 and went from being a joke to doffy to someone Kaido respects in the span of a month
And btw. even the RS got respect from Kaidou lol - people like Kinemon, Kiku, Raizou...
Killer who is fighting Hawkins...
Kid and Law are forculy put next to Luffy even tho Luffy is miles ahead of them.

Respect doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sanji vs Kizaru supporters vs Sanji vs Greenbull supporters be like:

Me knowing that Sanji will inevitably face Kizaru and Greenbull at some point:

Should have add the "Both" as an option too.:kayneshrug:Hell, add Aokiji and Akainu to spices things up. Fire vs Ice and Fire vs Magma would be top notch.

Great minds think alike.:cheers:
sanji vs kizaru and green is the new sanji vs king (both start with K:choppawhat:) and queen:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

And you spent months hating on King and now your sucking his balls dry.

I stopped wanking King cause hes unimpressive and ended up not fighting Sanji. Ive lost all interest in him. Hes basically another Smoothie. Once King gets feats….I might start wanking him again.
Months hating?
How much time did I even invest in him lmao? I'd just randomly counter your wank here and there
The only difference is you are dishonest you were dickriding him when he had no feats besides neg diffing RS Sanji and now he's got feats of body bagging Marco, he's got much higher bounty than Queen, Supreme leader of all stars but now you are wanking absolutely dog shit like Queen

Lmao Queens a lil bitch and we both know that
Stop trying hard
First you spend months dick riding King when we told you to calm your tits.
Now you are being dishonest
Queen > king, the king is just a bitch with racial bonus
Post automatically merged:

Months hating?
How much time did I even invest in him lmao? I'd just randomly counter your wank here and there
The only difference is you are dishonest you were dickriding him when he had no feats besides neg diffing RS Sanji and now he's got feats of body bagging Marco, he's got much higher bounty than Queen, Supreme leader of all stars but now you are wanking absolutely dog shit like Queen
What do you mean he hasn't left?
King defeated Marco alone while Queen was busy trashed by Chopper and Sanji
King trashed Sanji alone while in Raid Shit while Queen failed against Base Sanji
King was the one who called Toppi Robbo and took charge of the whole situation
King was the one checking on both Queen and Jack, even if Queen has that shitty gag going on, its same as Zoro and Sanji, Sanji knows Zoro is his superior and neg diff his ass but gag is still gag.

Oda called King Leader of All Stars in Vivre Card
He said King is next to Kaido only

Vivre Card's Author is Oda, it literally says it on every data book
Don't pick and choose.
Plus you yourself said King > Queen, do you want me to pull up a thread? Have some spine lmao, accept your L and stick to it
Zoro is not Sanji's superior

Zoro is just Luffy's dog

Zoro is ready to die for Luffy

It was ridiculous for the king to defeat Marco alone. Marco grabbed the king with one hand and threw Zoro to the roof

The king asked Sanji to save Momo under his nose

The king said he would tear Sanji in half, but Sanji was unharmed
Conclusion: the king is the disgrace of disaster, and the king has only his appearance
You should be happy that disabled Zoro can fight the king

Last edited:
Sanji is defeating a Yc2/Yc1 opponent this arc, and will probably defeat a YC1+ character in the BB arc. Its pretty much set in stone hes defeating an Admiral, so which one will it be ?

I highly doubt its Fuji, so the 2 Contenders are Greenbull or Kizaru ?

Ryoukugyu:

- Perv
- Has fasted for 2 years, whilst Sanji is a cook
- Seems like the typical cocky Sanji opponent

Kizaru:

- Lightspeed kicker
- Sanji’s DJ looks similar to his lightnpowers

Im leaning more to Greenbull tbh. Whats yall opinion.
Definitely not fucking set in stone that he's defeating an Admiral lmfao. He doesn't have any ambitions that require him to be strong. Oda hasn't been consistently giving him fights so idfk why the fans do. He'll fight a YC in BB's crew and maybe like a Gorosei or something, if anything. He doesn't need to fight an Admiral. Honestly not enough time left in the series for him to become strong enough to defeat an Admiral anyway. Which is fine. B/c again, he doesn't need to be.

Not just Sanji opponents are cocky lol pretty much every single antagonist besides Monet has been cocky

Definitely not fucking set in stone that he's defeating an Admiral lmfao. He doesn't have any ambitions that require him to be strong. Oda hasn't been consistently giving him fights so idfk why the fans do. He'll fight a YC in BB's crew and maybe like a Gorosei or something, if anything. He doesn't need to fight an Admiral. Honestly not enough time left in the series for him to become strong enough to defeat an Admiral anyway. Which is fine. B/c again, he doesn't need to be.

Not just Sanji opponents are cocky lol pretty much every single antagonist besides Monet has been cocky
So Sanji is being paired with an opponent same level as Zoros and being set up to get some power ups, but no there’s “not enough time.”

Big Moms dream didn’t require strength but here she is too.

Let me ask you.....Where should a Strawhat be right now to be Admiral level End of Series ?? which is probably 4-5 years from now?

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer

Sanjino wants to make Luffy PK. There's no such a thing like "he doesn't need to fight an admiral", he will beat the 2nd subordinate of Luffy's opponent, it's simple.
Oda is already going to give him a big power-up to defeat Queen, plot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>power-scalling lmao
Also, if Gorosei will be fighters, imo they'll probably be stronger than Admirals...

About OP, i think he will fight Greenbull but not defeat him(we need to see more of Ryokugyu and what he wants to do on Navy).