Is Paying for Sex really a bad thing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Well, I don't think that this question has a true objective answer. It would be something up to each individual of course. Paying for sexual services could range from "innocent" to very very illegal, so it all depends on context as well.

That's my pedantic answer, but as for my own opinion I don't see anything wrong with it so long there's no shady business going on.
Sometimes a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
It´s whatever.

You basically pay to eat and drink, something that´s needed for survival.

If you have to pay for those, then anything´s fair.

Inb4 we need to pay to breath :goyea:

I kinda believe, when a woman has to sell her body, it's not an ideal place. It basically means they did not find or try to find some other way(I mean no child says I want to be a sex worker). when I grow up.
Well, we have sex workers. So as long as it is private(no pimping or some group involved) and is done with consent. It is at least better than what is actually happening.

I kinda believe, when a woman has to sell her body, it's not an ideal place. It basically means they did not find or try to find some other way(I mean no child says I want to be a sex worker). when I grow up.
Well, we have sex workers. So as long as it is private(no pimping or some group involved) and is done with consent. It is at least better than what is actually happening.
I seen girls joking wise saying they will be a stripper in they 14-16 but they actually turn out like dat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.