Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Guys, how often did big mum use CoC so far and in which situations?
I don't think she once got pushed to use CoC coating. ( I believe she used it one Page One when she was O lin tho XD ).

I think her Iron Baloon has something to do with unconscious use of CoC coating.

Aside of that she only used CoC wave when Mother Carmel photo got destroyed.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
月 下 独 酌 | Drinking alone under the Moon

"
花 间 一 壶 酒,独 酌 无 相 亲。
From a pot of wine amid the flowers, I drink alone beneath the moonshine without a partner.

举 杯 邀 明 月,对 影 成 三 人。
Raising my cup, I invite the moon and turn to my shadow which makes us three.

月 既 不 解 饮, 影 徒 随 我 身。
The moon cannot understand my enjoyable drinking, and my shadow only follows silently wherever I go.

暂 伴 月 将 影, 行 乐 须 及 春。
The moment with the moon and shadow, I take the opportunity to have a joyous time until the end of spring.

我 歌 月 徘 徊, 我 舞 影 零 乱。
I sing and the moonlight lingers, I dance and my shadow scattered.

醒 时 同 交 欢,醉 后 各 分 散。
Sharing cheer when I am awake, separating our ways when I am drunk.

永 结 无 情 游, 相 期 邈 云 汉。
Make our friendships out of the secular world forever; meet next time in the sky together."

-Li Bai | 李 白 (701-762)

I don't think she once got pushed to use CoC coating. ( I believe she used it one Page One when she was O lin tho XD ).

I think her Iron Baloon has something to do with unconscious use of CoC coating.

Aside of that she only used CoC wave when Mother Carmel photo got destroyed.
Technically not O-Lin. She just remembered Tama's kindness and the leftover village. "Mother mode" really isnt a mode, she's just nice to children who are nice to her.

I love when Oda's defenders try to defend Hiyori and say some bullshit like hehehe but Oda wouldn't do that she is too pure she made them all fell asleep.

Courtesan is literally a title for the biggest bitch in the town. I don't fucking believe Kyoshiro was around 24/7 and she didn't get run over by some Yakuza bosses.
Which ones the bigger L. Sanji getting with Pudding or Zoro getting with Hiyori :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.