Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Which ones the bigger L. Sanji getting with Pudding or Zoro getting with Hiyori :choppawhat:
It is comparable. Pudding for Sanji is as wtf? pairing as Zoro and Hiyori.

Bitch made fans ship character just because they interact with each other lol.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
โ€Ž
I'm anticipating a really good fight between her and Kid/Law, mainly Kid. A lot people shit on Kid here, but there is definitely a reason Oda has avoided showing his character off too much. Something is going to happen, most definitely
It is not a coincidence that we have the fight between โ€žmomโ€œ and โ€žkidโ€œ.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Lol true. BM is a massive hypocrite, but it's part of her character i guess
Ofc. Bro.

She wants fucking utopia for every race while lowkey enslaving them with that soul parts as payment bullshit and eating her fucking kids while she is crazy xD.

It is not a coincidence that we have the fight between โ€žmomโ€œ and โ€žkidโ€œ.
Like Yamato, I'm expecting Law to eventually be removed from the fight. I sincerely think we are going to have an awesome set of fights between Kid/BM and Luffy/Kaido. Hell, I wouldn't even care if it became a 2v2 in some form (i don't expect it to but that would be sick, only because it warrants some of the blows Luffy owes Linlin).

But yeah where Luffy uses a new G4 or G5, I expect some cool new magnetism manipulation/form that allows Kid to fight her evenly. Kid seems to have the same exact tenacity Luffy does when it comes to fights. We'll see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.