Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, she is just playing hard with him, thats clear, girls do that very often :suresure:
She basically sees Sanji as her servant and Luffy as her captain, and Nami is a fierce woman, she needs a man that can oppose her views. Sanji can't do that. Oda doesn't like love story but I'm pretty sure there is no chance for a couple like Nami/Sanji to work, it's too one sided, he'd basically be her slave, that's fucked up

Last edited:
Like Yamato, I'm expecting Law to eventually be removed from the fight. I sincerely think we are going to have an awesome set of fights between Kid/BM and Luffy/Kaido. Hell, I wouldn't even care if it became a 2v2 in some form (i don't expect it to but that would be sick, only because it warrants some of the blows Luffy owes Linlin).

But yeah where Luffy uses a new G4 or G5, I expect some cool new magnetism manipulation/form that allows Kid to fight her evenly. Kid seems to have the same exact tenacity Luffy does when it comes to fights. We'll see how it goes.
Kid = luffy is just fantasy luffy= Blackbeard the two real goats in one piece no other one

Like Yamato, I'm expecting Law to eventually be removed from the fight. I sincerely think we are going to have an awesome set of fights between Kid/BM and Luffy/Kaido. Hell, I wouldn't even care if it became a 2v2 in some form (i don't expect it to but that would be sick, only because it warrants some of the blows Luffy owes Linlin).

But yeah where Luffy uses a new G4 or G5, I expect some cool new magnetism manipulation/form that allows Kid to fight her evenly. Kid seems to have the same exact tenacity Luffy does when it comes to fights. We'll see how it goes.
i honestly believe we will get some fights-scenes in 2vs1 for both fights. But after some time Luffy and kid will taken out for a short moment. For example Luffy could need to help Momo with the island. And kid will taken out for a moment cause of the Killer - Hawkins fight. Yamato and Law will hold of Kaido and Linlin some amount of time, but when they are done, kid and Luffy reappear and the final phase begins.

She basically sees Sanji as her servant a'd Luffy as her captain, and Nami is a fierce woman, she needs a man that can oppose her views. Sanji can't do that. Oda doesn't like love story but I'm pretty sure there is no chance for a couple like Nami/Sanji to work, it's too one sided, he'd basically be her slave, that's fucked up
Actually, she sees sanji as the replacement captain in luffy and zoro's absence, it was kind of confirmed at dresrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.