[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good that Janitor ability wasn't in Mafia's hand..I expected such the case for unknown reason.

With Voldie being that strong , i don't expect more than 5 mafia.

Need more reads from inactive players

It's good that Janitor ability wasn't in Mafia's hand..I expected such the case for unknown reason.

With Voldie being that strong , i don't expect more than 5 mafia.

Need more reads from inactive players
Its the usual 25%, i actually think there was 4 mafia and now they are down to 2.

Sallucion
MistyCat
Fuji
Ryu
LM
Alibaba

I believe that the rest of mafia is within that group. I know that’s still a decent size group but we can still narrow it down further (which I’m going to try to do today). Looking at Ratchet’s role I don’t believe Ratchet is our night janitor. That janitor looks like it’s tied to Ratchet’s one shot. So Alibaba can still be the night janitor.

I never defended the Draco character though:

Yo said Draco is town or indie to which i said:

Signifying I dont trust him.

I wanted the Ali Lynch because based of what i read he was the next most sus next to Rej and Rej was surviving Lynches which told me he could probably survive more given that not all horcruxes were destroyed and i was right.

So why am i sus again?
Rej survived one lynch. Which is common in role madness? Stopping the lynch would keep him alive longer for kills to probably not effect him and keep him alive longer which could easily keep the charade.

the only redeeming quality in the push you had on alibaba yesterday is that you literally only did that. Which gives me reason to believe you wouldn’t do that as scum so much if he is your teammate
Heck i asked for people to look into Ratchet if the Lynch fails, and Ratchet flipped scum.

Nice try @Nick
ratchet was indie? How are you giving yourself credit with indie death haha what?

Sallucion
MistyCat
Fuji
Ryu
LM
Alibaba

I believe that the rest of mafia is within that group. I know that’s still a decent size group but we can still narrow it down further (which I’m going to try to do today). Looking at Ratchet’s role I don’t believe Ratchet is our night janitor. That janitor looks like it’s tied to Ratchet’s one shot. So Alibaba can still be the night janitor.
Didnt LM and Misty claim?

Ali should be fine, we could Lynch Ryu and why are you discounting yourself?

Like it’s just more sus play by trying to avoid a ratchet lynch. But you pushed it so hard it almost does a 360 if that makes sense
Actually if i was scum i would push Rej knowing he would for sure survive the Lynch rather than not vote him.

What was to gain from me going after Ali and leaving my vote on him if I knew Rej was gonna survive it for sure?

If we assume there is a 4 person Mafia then me alone trying to steer away from the Rej Lynch kinda makes me town tbh, because if i was Mafia and the plan was to not lynch Rej again then there would have been more people pushing for the Ali Lynch.

Actually if i was scum i would push Rej knowing he would for sure survive the Lynch rather than not vote him.

What was to gain from me going after Ali and leaving my vote on him if I knew Rej was gonna survive it for sure?
Because it wastes the rest of his hocruxes. Leaving him vulnerable for an obvious kill that would be happening that night since we were waiting for 2 more hocruxes to go (and they did). So Rej was open for death.

if you vote alibaba, Rej gets to live one more night. By surviving good chance we might not try to lynch since he survived again. And you get the abilities for another day.

why wouldn’t you want Rej to survive longer?

I don’t remember either claiming. Why is Ali fine?

And because I know I’m not mafia lol. So of course I won’t be in my POV.
Ali claimed Ginny( Well Grammaton did) and one of the reasons i was sussing him is because I thought he was the Janitor who Janitored Dest's role since @Jew D. Boy saw him visit Dest the night of the later's death but turns out Ratchet was the Janitor an was an indie.

Can we also assume Dest was a student btw since she can only kill students.

If we assume there is a 4 person Mafia then me alone trying to steer away from the Rej Lynch kinda makes me town tbh, because if i was Mafia and the plan was to not lynch Rej again then there would have been more people pushing for the Ali Lynch.
Well actually a few did (wo tan, Jew, dyna)

one flip town, other janitored but probably town, last scum. So no I don’t see how you’d be town in anyway here?

my only reason I don’t push it more would be because you are only one to continue to push it afterwards.

but doesn’t mean you couldn’t fabricate it for that reason (which is wifom really).

Because it wastes the rest of his hocruxes. Leaving him vulnerable for an obvious kill that would be happening that night since we were waiting for 2 more hocruxes to go (and they did). So Rej was open for death.

if you vote alibaba, Rej gets to live one more night. By surviving good chance we might not try to lynch since he survived again. And you get the abilities for another day.

why wouldn’t you want Rej to survive longer?
But then why was I trying to steer from him alone, where was my supposed mafia brethren ?

Status
Not open for further replies.