Status
Not open for further replies.
mAjOriTY oF FaNS, lol.........more like 10-25 people in this forum who in general has double standards about two same situations with and without their favorite all the time....maybe they would have done the same, had this forum exist since 2000........that is the definition of being "salty"
R...E....N....T F....R....EEEEEEEEEE

keep caling me salty and telling me to cry, I wont respond and bask in the enjoyment of living Rent Freeeeeeee

My counter is

Kaido is right now known as the worlds strongest, so the endgame changing towards BB to me doesnt make as good of writing. That's why a teamup would have been logically better because the powerscaling to beat BB or Shanks would be far more logical. Same logic to Shanks

I beg to differ Akainu's AP is stronger than Kaido's that's splitting hairs because there really isnt definitive proof.
But that's like assuming Blackbeard can't grow like Luffy (he clearly has/does) or Shanks can't be an enigma with a hidden upper limit.

Akainu can kill people with 1 punch (Ace). Kaido technically hasn't with his Kanabo and AdCoC.

All the obsession with Kaido is due to a title he has, which technically is not true by default since Big Mom is technically his equal. Like what if Kid solo's BM? Couldn't that leave Kid to be a threat to Luffy's seat as PK? Wouldn't that take Kid a more dangerous threat than either Yonko in the end?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i don't think so.
Jack is fighting a non-SH, thats why Oda rushed it.
No one really cares about the minks lets be real here.
Zoro and Sanji tho....
Fair enough but did Oda forget the kind of portrayal he gave to Jack?

He was King of L's for sure but until the raid he was this unbreakable Calamity even when he lost badly.

Right now he is just a punching bag for the zoo.

Dragon is the single most overhyped character in the verse. People act like he is Top 1 caliber, but the story does not portray him like that.

The World's Strongest Man was Whitebeard and the World's Strongest Creature was Kaido. Dragon NEVER got that kind of portrayal.

His Revolutionary Commanders dont even have Tobi Roppo level bounties and the FOUR of them probably got clapped by 2 Admirals.

He ran away from Blackbeard.
So dragon not above YC1 confirmed?

H

humanbeing

Would people rather see Luffy defeat Kaido 1v1 like this or Supernova captains defeat him 3v1

Second lets say for argument sake Luffy beats Kaido 1v1... then what's really next? Who is stronger than Kaido
Shanks might be the strongest after all and BB is gonna surpass Kaido too soon if he is not already above that level.
it is just Shanks is a peaceful man. he wants peace while he is waiting for the true pirate king to come he knows what will happen in the future. I assume if he wanted he would have already defeated Kaido and BM.
Kaido and BM are violent and are willing to go after one piece any moment if they could. it is just they know that they cannot defeat Shanks.
BM admitted herself that if she had the giants power she would be able to defeat Shanks, which means she doesn't have the power right now to do so. the same apply for Kaido he was amassing tough soldiers, even wanted to force the Super Nova to work under him. they need more power to challenge Shanks.
Shanks might have a lower bounty than Kaido and BM but at the end of the day he is peacful and have even some sort of a relationship with the WG. so they don't consider him to be the danger for them.

Imagine g4 luffy sky-splits with kaido, then runs out of haki, then kaido 1-shots him again :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Then that is the bad writing lol, just like how Luffy G4 side effect is so bad so that Oda went out of his way to retcon it in SBS, but while also being afraid other fandom crying that he's too strong so he repeated it again in Luffy vs Kata and Luffy vs Kaidou. So much for the sake of hyping everyone's fandom.

I echo your sentiment. I do think we would get half a chapter of jack + pero's fights tho.
So technically it is not off-screening but yea it feels rushed.
Based on the hints, it seems like he rush and offscreen Jack+Pero vs Inu and Neko.
We see just the result in the end which the Sulong defeating Jack and Pero, actually he skip their battle directly to the end, so we probably not see any fight panels for them in this chapter based on the hints...

Many cared about their match up with Jack tho, getting their revenge. They cared a lot more than wasting time to stall for Luffy's chapter 1000 bs moment or thr shitshow of chapters that included Usopp/Tama/Nami
Well yeah. I don't think anyone can argue against Jack's fight deserves more panels.
What i am saying is if queen vs sanji only gets 1 chapter, then it make senses for oda not to spend 1 chapter on jack's fight especially because he is fighing a non-SH

Well yeah. I don't think anyone can argue that Jack's fight deserves more panels.
What i am saying is if queen vs sanji only gets 1 chapter, then it make senses for oda not to spend 1 chapter on jack's fight especially because he is fighing a non-SH
I don't see the Sanji x Queen fight ending in 1 chapter.

H

humanbeing

by the way don't complain too much Luffy was from the get go a genius when it comes to fights and haki.
his awakening moment let the admirals sweats. Zoro and Sanji have a fast growth rate as well but they cannot compare to Luffy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.