Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Glad that you admit that Zoro has to be tier up for Luffy to protect him while Zoro protects Luffy when Luffy isnt tied up. :goyea:

Such thing as in-betweener doesnt exist, you are either a YC or you are a top tier.
YCs and not even top tiers go around stopping island busters from 2 top tiers together, in comparison 3 of them come together to stop a weaker attack from one top tier. They also dont give Kaido permanent scars despite fighting him. Zoro is the only one who rules the game and there are several empty spots behind him before we get to anything close what others have.
One Piece will end and nobody will match Zoro's feats from Wano, it is that much of a difference.

I knew that would be your response because sky splitting indeed did 0 damage to Kaido.
I must admit I have been wrong, I expected you would become a good power scaler but now I see that it is futile. :goyea:
Luffy got protected from Hakai, Zoro got protected from a rope. Aint it wonderful how these two protect each other from these top tier attacks?:cheers:

What people don't get is that dukes were with Marco & jozu as youngsters on WB ship
That's without Sulong...

Dukes were always YC level in base, with Sulong they are top high tiers , can beat Marco high diff

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lol, the sky splitting feat is a clear powerlevel statement of Luffy finally reaching top tier power.
It's so really satisfying seeing how you're mad about Luffy's feat lmao.
I literally am not mad at all, I am clueless actually why the people are making a big deal out of it.
Wasnt Luffy matching Kaido in base back in ch1010 the same power level statement?
Will the result be the same after 20 mins?
We all have to remember that technically YC is a title and doesn't have a cap on its strength. As long as a commander works for a Yonko they can't go any higher than the rank of commander.
Yes but there are actually only several exceptions of commanders being top tiers - Zoro, Oden, Beckman, Shiryu, Rayleigh.
Usually, a YC refers to the power level tier which those listed dont belong to.
Luffy got protected from Hakai, Zoro got protected from a rope. Aint it wonderful how these two protect each other from these top tier attacks?:cheers:
I didnt expect you to confirm that Zoro has the better feat of the two but thanks anyway. :myman:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If it was full Hakai yes
Skysplitting is reserved for Younko characters till now which makes it portrayal wise better
I don't think portrayal makes a difference here. These two are two different kinds of feats, and Luffy is impressive in his own right. But if it comes down to a direct comparison, blocking Hakai is better 10/10 times. As impressive as it is, sky splitting is rather normal for top-tiers with COC. Stopping Hakai is objectively a high top-tier feat; most top-tiers wouldn't even want to stand in front of it. Hakai is so damn OP that Kaido had to ask BM—who's just as much of a natural-born monster as Kaido—if her back can handle the attack.

Tanking Hakkai, and be alive is far more hype than seeing for the 4 time the sky being spitted.

Like this is ridiculous people use this as a move but it is just a clash of willpower.
I get is very hype still useless overall to take down Kaido.....
the Yonko Clash was and is a mark of highest kings

it's the ultimate hype that proves Luffy is a Top Tier now
Zoro feats are great
but this hype stands out above anything alliance ever done

Oh, that I know. Before they got to that point, however, took Killer 10 chapters of content. The Tobi Roppo has been defeated in the meantime. Kinemon killer, Luffy defeated and revived, Sanji started a battle with Queen, etc.

Is that enough "context" for you?
Yes that is enough lack of reading comprehension.

Status
Not open for further replies.